Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-04-2011, 04:26 AM)BellaMia Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 01:11 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 01:04 AM)shitstorm Wrote: BellaMia, regarding the Florida connection - I wondered about it since Maytee is Cuban and Johnny & Lisa were there not all that long ago. I was speculating that Johnny may have established some connection for dealing that eventually led to their murders. The nature of the killings was so brutal that it reminded me of Columbian and Mexican drug cartels. That's a long shot, if a possibility. I think that EastCoastKat will turn out to be right, though, and it will be local players who did this. However, we have the statement from the cops saying the killers weren't around or whatever that was they said.

Ever since you posted those 3 or 4 links the other night, I can't get it off my mind, about it being a drug cartel. Tiffany said Johnny was in with a lot of people. People that she didn't know. (IF one wants to believe her) ... I'm starting to wonder if he wasn't dealing in heroin. My brain is about shot, flip-flopping on this case.

I dont want to put everything out in the open about people who may have absolutley nothing to do with this but thats exactly why I have been asking questions about older people because of those that I know and those I know of. Some of the families tied into the the "initials" (to many to name) lol so to speak are large name families and well connected from Detroit to Mexico to Chicago To Columbia. I grew up with quite a few of the older ones not knowing till I came across them seaching the who knows who on fb. There was an 18yr investigation at the time between the cities and countries I listed busted here you can look up around ummmm I'd say it was 2000 sometime. Might be easier to search from the names in this link http://www.ca6.uscourts.gov/opinions.pdf...57n-06.pdf anyways it was huge many people and if you can find an Indictment list alot of the names are in there. Another investigation some of the same families different players. Some of the families you will see are cousins or the girlfriends of these boys family. Some information into why I was curious sorry to cut off have been seaching information for all of you as i was typing and its very late now. I do want to be clear though i do not know if any of the people I am mentioning are directly related to the victims families just the friends and their girlfriends.

forgot the other link http://www.justice.gov/usao/ohn/news%202...er2005.htm one name will sick out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BellaMia - 03-04-2011, 04:27 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM