Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-07-2011, 03:37 AM)van64 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 03:31 AM)AriGold Wrote:

I don't think they parked a vehicle out front. Again, too risky. Too many variables (nosy neighbor or something). They could have parked elsewhere and walked there. I remember hearing there was a school behind the house somewhere. They could have parked there and walked over. If dressed in black, it'd be unlikely for anyone to notice them or hear any noise. The lot the house sits on is pretty big according to Google Maps.

Also, I don't think they came with the safe in mind. The "safe" might have been brought up by either JC or LS as a means of bargaining for the life.

All the same -- depending on how long the struggle (if any) lasted, they could have been in and out in 30 min max.

For example:

5 min struggle (and if you've ever been in a fight, you know 5 min is a LONG time; it feels like hours).

5 min to tie them up (if they came prepared with materials and with multiple people, this shouldn't even take that long)

10 minutes to search house (look for safe, disable security system, etc)

10 minutes to clean up and get the fuck out.

Keep in mind, it only takes about 6 minutes to die from lack of air.
That is an interesting perspective. I'm sure the perps would not have wanted to linger in the house. Not at all. It also just seems that the perps knew Johnny and Lisa would be there alone...and we're back to TW having had a hand in what went down that cold night in January. But now didn't she set up another group in pretty much a robbery gone bad?

[/quote]

They could have been casing the house or following them for sometime. Any professional killer would stalk their "prey". I know that sounds harsh, but it's the reality. I'm sure their schedules were somewhat consistent (Lisa had a job, etc) and once the parents left it was a prime opportunity.

I initially wanted to finger TW (no pun) hah for this but at this point I think she was just a victim of bad circumstances, timing and lifestyle.

Neither her nor her "crew" seem smart enough to be involved in this. Most of those little gangbangers weigh about 105 and even if there were two of them (gun or no gun) JC would have fucked them up visibly.
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by AriGold - 03-07-2011, 03:44 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM