Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
wow...finally caught up AGAIN...only to be backlogged again very soon! ha!
i just had a couple of things:

I would put no thought into the LCSO sgt. retiring, tons of our public servants are going to be retiring because of the union busting governor that we have (yay!) in Ohio that is breaking the unions, which is going to affect the retirement, pay, promotion, pension, etc of everybody!!

and while as disrespectful as the comments seemed from the LCSO sgt. you have to put them in perspective. He was talking to the trustees of HOLLAND. an upper to upper middle class suburb where people come for "good schools" ...big houses in developments... soccer clubs.... brownie troops... stay at home moms... he was wanting to put those type of people at ease. so if you immediatly throw up the gangs, drugs, prison, criminal history, etc.... you make certain people feel safe. Certain people like the upper middle class mentalilty...it won't happen to me types...feel safe. (hope that makes sense!)

I think it's becoming more and more clear, with what has been posted on here, other websites and what we already know as true that they, LE, don't have a strong case against anyone yet. I read something that said LE had no motive for the crime. maybe that's just purposeful misinformation...who knows.

I do know for a fact that LE is becoming very irritated and "less patient" every day with Maytee. They, LE, have stated that she is mucking things up for them and muddying the waters, so to speak.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by fabulous - 03-08-2011, 12:45 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM