Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-10-2011, 01:12 PM)kfran Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 12:55 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 12:38 PM)Adub Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 12:02 PM)kfran Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 11:50 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: And this:

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Trust me if johnny or lisa had owed anyone any money or felt they were in danger they would have came to us and been protected from harms way...these poor kids were set up by people they thought were their friends that targeted the straub home thinking they were going to get a jackpot...

This is what I thought all along!!! The trusted neighborhood buddies!!

EastCoastKat- who are the "trusted neighborhood buddies?" Are you referring to someone from Lisa's neighborhood or from Johnny's?

ETA: OOPS- you answered my question while I was submitting my post.

So does that takes us back to the Pro Bowl?

For me it does, just a few hours before this happens, too coincidental as far as I'm concerned...The people in those new year's eve party pictures, take a good look at those, the ones VD's girlfriend posted, they are all connected...

I would bet they may even know who probably could have done this, it's not secret to them, but to get them to go to the cops, lot's of luck, ain't gonna happen... friends from the "neighborhood" code of silence, you break it, your a snitch, even if it's the right thing to do!

If this is the case, hopefully one of them will come forward, even if it's 10 years from now. Things like this weigh heavily on ones mind, one of them will eventually crack.

That VD's girl, I thought maybe her because she looks like a baby getting mixed up with vipers, but now she has a whole new FB page, what's weird is she never, ever mentions Lisa anymore...On her info page she says she has 2 angels in heaven and Lisa isn't one of them, just seems weird, it's like she completely dropped saying anything about Lisa, like she's disconnecting Johnny from Lisa too, weird.
She and Tiffany both removed LS off their friend list. I know LS is gone but many of the people on her friend list still have her as a friend...just kind of weird especially it just shows that they really didn't consider Lisa to be one of them...

On her info page:
My Two Angels In Heaven ;
Johnny Clarke & Luis Ruiz ♥

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 03-10-2011, 02:03 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM