Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-30-2011, 12:37 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Ive been thinking about TW and her two personalities.
I see this all the time in the high school where I teach.
I have students that you would never know are gang affiliated
and talk just like she types(and more than likely talks like that amongst her fellow
gang bangers). In school and among the educated or "normal society"
they totally transform. They use big words, proper English/grammar and
alot of times, are very smart kids, but lazy with their schoolwork, because
they have to keep up appearances with their peers, or are too busy with that
lifestyle that they dont have time or are too tired to keep up due to the hours they
keep. Because they become so adept at fitting into both worlds, it teaches them to
hone their manipulative skills, and actually become master manipulators at fairly
young ages. …

Your post was so informative that I wish I could have left the entire message in my reply, but of course everyone has no doubt already read it.

I just want to thank you for it. It was enormously informative to me.

I have been wondering how these young gangsta and wannabes act in school and other normal or adult situations. In real life. In civilized society.

I personally find their peer life to be so revolting and disgusting. Your split personality explanation makes perfect sense and is so revealing.

Especially when we are tempted to make the mistake of judging (and sometimes dismissing) their criminal capabilities by how they act around normal people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Methusala - 03-30-2011, 03:43 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM