Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-05-2011, 06:06 PM)truth be told Wrote: People are talking on the streets, in the corner carry outs, in the neighborhood and even within families. The rumor from "everyone" in the area is that there is substantial evidence that Johnny's Parents know more than they are saying and therefore they could possibly be involved.
If you doubt me: anyone in the Toledo area should take a trip to the South and Airport area and chat with some of the locals who are familiar with the family and you also be a believer!

Listen.... every single time you post you point the finger at the Clarkes. How exactly do you know them again? Are you a friend or a neighbor? Do you have a motive for why the Clarkes would be involved in their sons murder? I've asked you this before & you never answered. (As LC says, I will eat my boots) if the Clarkes are involved in the murder of their son & his girlfriend. I think it's complete bullshit that people in the area are fingering Maytee as the killer or of being involved/setting up her son to be killed. I live in Toledo, in the southend (hate to keep saying that) & I've heard people pointing the finger at AP & the group of "friends" that Johnny & Lisa hung with. That is logical to me, a mother having her son killed is not. Do you care to expand on why "everyone" in the area is blaming Maytee? & smoking pot with her son is not a good enough reason for me to believe she would have her son robbed & killed so come up with something better, please.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 04-05-2011, 06:29 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM