Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-13-2011, 11:17 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 10:52 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote:
[/quote='Freshbait78' PID='156682' dateline='1302751029]

I'm not taking shit you say & twisting it babe. Read back on all of my posts & you will see I focus on FACTS. Now you say " what if its someone maytee owed money to for her "drugs" " where did that come from? Is that a fact? No it isn't that's speculation. Where am I getting my facts? I'm getting my facts from court documents, news paper articles & words coming straight from these peoples mouths. There is nothing saying that Maytee is still doing drugs, those are old convictions 10+ years ago if I'm not mistaken. Ya know people can change their ways & I think Maytee has gotten a bad rap because of her past which is unfortunate. She is a grieving mom but because she had a crappy past she's "unclassy" & doesn't deserve the same respect as the Straubs. Is her pain any different? Does the fact that she had a not so great past take away from her pain? I bet it doesn't I BET IT FUCKING ADDS TO IT, because she's lost out on time & she has to live with that. I bet she has so many regrets & missed opportunities & she has to live with that & I bet it eats at her & hurts her everyday. I'm so sick of people trashing Maytee. NEVER have I seen this. I believe a mom who partakes in their own childs death deserves it, a child that dies by their mothers own hands... yes, she deserves to be picked apart & treated like shit but there is NOTHING that says that Maytee participated in her sons death, yet people want to chew her up & spit her out. I could say some really shitty shit about the Straubs & my opinion on THEIR job as parents but I refrain, although difficult at times, because what's done is done & I feel bad for BOTH families. Not just one.

ahhhhhh and again I will say I NEVER said maytee was a bad mother, Im sure she loves her son very very much.. What Im saying is, EVERYONE on here is in the dark about alot of things, so Im not going to go with just one thing that I hear or see, Im just throwing IDEAS and opinions out there.. I dont think she had anything to do with her sons death, but Im just saying we DONT know these people, any of the, atleast I dont anyways so Im just speculating like everyone else and saying different ideas and ways this could of happened, didnt someone mention a while ago to " look outside of the box, its not always the obvious" well thats what IM doing... I feel bad for Maytee, really bad.. I feel just at bad for her as I do the straubs. Yes, people do change but I dont know these people likeI I said before, so how am I suppose to know that?? Im just going off what I read and see and what people say, IM taking EVERYTHING into consideration and again I SAID EVERYTHING INTO CONSIDERATION.... and actually you were twisting some of what I said because I stated very clearly that I wasnt trying to make johnny look like a bad guy and you said something to the affect that I was taking Johnnys name and putting dirt on it and that I was trying to make him out to be a "bad guy" and thats a shame because I wasnt trying to do that at all. I dont think he was a bad guy and I DONT think he deserved any of this shit that happened to him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-13-2011, 11:31 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM