Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-19-2011, 06:06 PM)pspence Wrote: Of course it is still about a mother's grief...yes, twisted as hers might be...there is no statute of limitations on a mother's grief.

You said "This is about a woman who is dispaying delusional behavior ..." EXACTLY my point.

I don't believe the hateful outbursts, lies and deliberate cruelty . . . yes, cruelty . . . from her, is exclusively from grief. In fact, it is my opinion that grief hardly plays a role in her attacking posts.

Yeah . . . I know. "We all grieve differently."

Yup . . . heard that one during the OJ trial. Oh wait! I damned near forgot Casey Anthony! In court, her bizarre behavior was explained as "an absence or inability to grieve." Hence, the partying. And the lying.

Let's focus on the lying. Lying, to my knowledge, is not considered a stage of grief.

Maytee stated she was in grief counseling. I'm sorry pspence, maybe I'm just a [insert one of the numerous colorful descriptions by Maytee], but is there any "evidence" to support this statement?

I'd love to know what grief counselor encourages a client to visit a website (especially filled with child molesters and killers), repeatedly, in the hope of finding peace and health.

YOUR point, pspence, is she is displaying delusional behavior. Ima thinkin' this 'family grief counseling' is just one component of her delusion.

However, on a happy note, I do see some progress.

In the beginning, Maytee's statements about her loss seemed more like a woman who lost a lover versus a mother losing a child. She never mentioned the loss of Lisa.

Finally, Lisa is now mentioned . . . and Maytee is STILL geting in Johnny's pants.

Cruel or fact?

You be sure and let me know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by BlueTiki - 08-20-2011, 09:51 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM