Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-21-2011, 05:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm prepared to let her finish her descent into madness by herself as long as she leaves my baby's name out of her filthy mouth & stops bleating lies about our members. When she pulls that kind of crap I take it as her opening the door to my snarky comments & she gets precisely what she deserves.

I've always known you were a cool, open minded chick with a voice of reason, thanks. Smiley_emoticons_bussi I think you are the only one who got what I was trying to say... or those who may have agreed, or at least understood, were too scared to come forward with the mob mentality that was going on...this can be a rough crowd. You're hilarious with an awesome spirit.

I'm sorry too for not realizing Maytee mentioned your baby's name ...but all the more reason for you or any of us regardless of what she says to not respond back to her - for your own safety.

Futile Resistance, you're a piece of work is all I gotta say...the beauty of being a tough old broad is that I not only don't give a sh-- if a snotty know it all tells me to take a hike, I find it (although somewhat disturbing as I always feel when running across your personality type, but also somewhat amused of the growing up that is awaiting you) I've so got your number...let's see...you are always anxiety strickened...because so many of your relationships in every aspect of your life involve your impatience with others ...their imperfections annoy you as they don't see things brilliantly like you. I truly hope life is good for you.

Plus Futile, I'm not in the mood to take a hike thanks, I'm going to stay, right on here 'cause I'm a Mocker too and discuss this heartbreaking, tragic and yet fascinating case that has gripped me since
the beginning....unless the owner, creator asks me to leave and I think she is too reasonable and classy for that...

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by pspence - 08-21-2011, 08:37 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM