Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-24-2012, 06:24 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: ...They had them sit on chairs in the kitchen.They put a bag over Lisa's head to make John talk.

were their arms/legs taped before they made them sit on chairs in the kitchen?

(07-24-2012, 10:13 PM)Mustang Wrote: ...

also, otd got it a bit wrong. yingling said sam told him they were putting the bag over lisa's head and cutting off her air til she passed out to get johnny to tell them where the safe was. sam told him he'd never forget the crinkling sound of the bag being sucked into her mouth. they made her pass out twice but the third time she never came back. sam and cameo went to the garage for a cig and to decide what to do about johnny. while they were in the garage eric taylor killed johnny.

I'm trying to piece together a timeline in my head. Trying to figure out if they were ambushed and had their arm/legs bound immediately, which I'd assume with 3 guys and a girl is possible especially if lisa was upstairs about to get changed and the couple was not confronted together. Or did the killers have some other way to subdue them or convince them to sit in the chairs and then bind them?......but then could 3 guys and 1 girl tape up 2 different people at the same time (2 on 1)?

and then this...(please note the following quote is a snip of post #5)

(02-02-2011, 08:56 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Lucas County Coroner James Patrick said autopsies performed Tuesday showed that both Ms. Straub and Mr. Clarke died from asphyxiation. They had injuries to their necks but no other significant marks, he said.

i still don't know how they could have been bound without the killers using enough force, whether kneeling or somehow pinning them down or hitting them or something, to leave significant marks, unless the killers confronted Johnny & Lisa separately and as a group...

sorry if that doesn't make sense, my brain is going real fast with all these different scenarios and questions but my tired eyes and hands can't keep up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by koko - 07-25-2012, 02:54 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM