Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-04-2012, 03:54 PM)tlynne Wrote: Wasnt it discussed before that she provided a false alibi for williams? She was one of his 'girlfriends' right? I could be wrong. So much has been discussed with this case maybe someone was just speculating at some point

Thanks Tlynne. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Now I have read this thread from page 1, but I have to admit that my memory of some of it is a bit hazy!

So she possibly could be one of his "girlfriends". Nice. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

What on earth do these girls see in him. Drugs?

(08-04-2012, 05:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I wish we could get a thug in here so I could ask some questions. hah

I'm interested in what these people think about Cam walkin' & Sam going away for life. Is Sam mad at Cam? Is Cameo scared for his life? Do people on the street view Cam as a murderer or as an innocent? I have questions, damnit.

I want to know this too! Surely there has to be a part of Sam that is gutted that Cam walked and he didn't.

If I was Cam, going by the stuff Maytee has put on her fb, I'd at least be looking over my shoulder. I suppose it could come down to who has the nastier connections and "protection" of the two sides.

(08-05-2012, 03:22 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HER ALL EVENING. At least 6 posts in a couple hours.. With all the threats, if something happens, she could be suspect.

I think that she and Big John would be the main suspects if anything happens to Cam or his family and friends. She has made it so blatant that she wants to extract revenge. I'm suprised she hasn't got some interest from the cops with all the threats she's making.

I am undecided whether I think she is stupid or has an agenda given all her threats and behaviour. She nearly wrecked that trial with her behaviour and didn't get to give evidence. Surely she has been told she was prejudicing the trial (I know Lady Cop said this several times on here, but I can't remember reading if LE or the prosecution team told her that). Its almost like she is sabotaging the case with her antics, as other mockers have said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Green Ribbon - 08-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM