Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-08-2012, 03:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: more from the source of the last couple emails i posted:

(posts: #22161 & 22165)

a friend of Cameo's.
-----------------------------------------

I do believe that if Sam did have something to do with this he would have rolled on the true killers as soon as he was told he was looking at death. He is a good dad to his kids. And I truely don't think he would take that from his kids if he didn't have to.
O n before I forget. Just bc the cigarette butt had cameos DNA on it doesn't mean he smoked it. They never mentioned whether it was saliva or any other form of DNA. His could of transferred just by pulling the cigarette out of the pack n handing it to another person. Just thought I'd share that bit of info. As for the Clarke's n their crazy Rantings I think they are threatening the wrong ppl, they n I mean maytee needs to lay off the fb n get on the phone n start threatening the detective that messed this whole investigation up n didn't do his job period. Accused an innocent person from a cigarette, I do wonder that detective feels the least bit of guilt for taking damn near a yr of his life away from his children especially after meeting them n seeing how much they love their father
As for cameos alibi I think his phone records pretty much covered that. N I know ppl will say o well his phone was on the eastside don't mean he was. But anyone that knows cameo knows he don't leave anywhere without his phone not even to go to the bathroom.

N I'd like to say regarding alibi for Cameo doesn't impress me. N I think everywhere Cameo go Newport Cigarette go with him.

N now that you have made us aware that Cameo is such a loving father, has he got a job yet?

Detective Jeff Kozak got them! and he's coming after the rest of the vermin, I for one am grateful to the man.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 08-08-2012, 07:00 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM