Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-08-2012, 08:07 PM)greenfrog1437 Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 04:49 PM)LoserCity Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 11:37 AM)greenfrog1437 Wrote: As far as I am concerned Samuel Williams SR did the best he could as a father beings the life he was living he did provide for his son and visit his son and took his son every weekend that was his weekend in my eyes he has been there as much as he could until up to the point but he does put a effort into sending his son pictures to color help him write his name play tic tac toe together. Because at the end of the day it not none of his innocent kids.fault be choosed to live the life he was living but they have to pay the ultimate price

But you were smart and knew enough to get yourself away from Sam Williams SR. knowing the life he was living...Doing "the best that he could" is NEVER enough for a child. The best that he could would have been to stop being a pimp, stop messing with drugs, moving away from the East Side where his co-horts and enemies were. Doing the best that he could would have meant going to school and getting a real job that he paid taxes on. Doing the best that he could would have meant walking a straight line. He didn't do the best that he could. He did the best that he WANTED to do.

Yes u are very right what he wanted when he wanted but what he did do meant the world to him then and still does to this day and yes I had to choose either stick with him and let our son see us fight and argue or leave and Sammy jr would not have his perfect family with his mom and dad

greenfrog, I get the gut feeling you just don't know what to do and you do not want to let go of the past. Lady Cop gave you good solid advice in her post about parenting whilst daddy is incarcerated.

Frankly, it is all up to you! you need to use your God given common sense. I would distance myself from the whole mess right now. I would not be taking my little boy to some Prison to visit him either. You need to move on with your life and have your new husband adopt him.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 08-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM