Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-16-2012, 07:43 PM)Mustang Wrote: I love all you fellow Mockers, but geeeeez, is it really necessary to pick on those who know Pettaway and Williams and believe they're innocent? It can't be easy to process the heinousness of the crime and picture someone you know having been involved, any more than it is for me to process Lisa being the victim.

I, for one, appreciate their presence here and look forward to their posts. They have insight that the rest of us don't, and I find it enlightening to hear the perspective of those who know the accused. They also know the other "players" that have been the subject of discussion here and may be able to bring valuable information to Mock that hasn't been disclosed before.

I believe Sam Williams is guilty, and a jury agreed. I believe Cameo Pettaway is guilty, and a judge acquitted him. (And for the record, it's not the cigarette butt DNA or Eric Yingling the snitch that make me believe this; it's Williams' own voice in the jailhouse phone call to Steven Pettaway when he thought it wouldn't be traced to him, where he clearly implicated himself AND Pettaway.)

Having said that, reasonable people can disagree. I'd rather learn what I can about those involved, that I didn't know before, than preach the virtues of good parenting to individuals who, I think we can all agree, had nothing to do with the crime. I just don't see where that fits with the purpose of this forum.

I hope these folks don't get tired of having to constantly defend themselves or their positions and stop posting here. With all of the unanswered questions surrounding this case it seems silly to potentially squander an opportunity to hear from some fresh voices that may be able to provide insight that could lead to some answers. Let's not shoot the messenger.

Oh shit! I think I just twisted my ankle getting off my high horse. Medic! Will somebody get me a damn Medic?!?!!!

Great logic Mustang. Your Mother must be proud of you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by sharit - 08-16-2012, 10:34 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM