Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-16-2012, 07:43 PM)Mustang Wrote: I love all you fellow Mockers, but geeeeez, is it really necessary to pick on those who know Pettaway and Williams and believe they're innocent? It can't be easy to process the heinousness of the crime and picture someone you know having been involved, any more than it is for me to process Lisa being the victim.

I, for one, appreciate their presence here and look forward to their posts. They have insight that the rest of us don't, and I find it enlightening to hear the perspective of those who know the accused. They also know the other "players" that have been the subject of discussion here and may be able to bring valuable information to Mock that hasn't been disclosed before...Having said that, reasonable people can disagree. I'd rather learn what I can about those involved, that I didn't know before, than preach the virtues of good parenting to individuals who, I think we can all agree, had nothing to do with the crime. I just don't see where that fits with the purpose of this forum.

I hope these folks don't get tired of having to constantly defend themselves or their positions and stop posting here. With all of the unanswered questions surrounding this case it seems silly to potentially squander an opportunity to hear from some fresh voices that may be able to provide insight that could lead to some answers. Let's not shoot the messenger...

Aww Mustang, 59 You are an absolute class act, sir and I agree with everything you have written here.

(08-17-2012, 06:04 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I certainly hope Greenfrog will return to Mock she is welcome here! I do know she is a lowly hardworking service worker and where would our great society be without the service worker? in some instances they are under paid and they depend on a tip now and again! I'm always grateful to find my Hotel room, Bed & Breakfast room etc., spotless and I always leave a tip! No one should look down on these workers, it's hard work!!

MikeyA has it all wrong! Greenfrog is a fine Mother a dedicated mother and actually Sam Williams lost out IMO when he lost Greenfrog.

I really liked her too, so I hope she comes back.

She got together when she and Sam were pretty young didn't she? I got the impression that he wasn't in to his crime wave anywhere near as much when he was with her, please correct me if I am wrong, but he wasn't pimping girls out back when she was with him, was she? He seems to have definitely chosen the crime route after she split from him

From what other posters here have said, she seems to be a hardworking lady who wants what is best for her kids and has brought Sam's son up to be a polite, nice child.

Hope you come back Green Frog! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Green Ribbon - 08-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM