Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-15-2012, 09:15 AM)MikeyA Wrote:
(08-15-2012, 07:53 AM)greenfrog1437 Wrote: Actually maybe u should of asked if Sam said ever into trouble or the street when we were married and my answer would of been no he was not. ..he was a stay at home dad and as far as me sticking around him no as it was stated before I had left the whole situation before it got worse than it was so I did take my son out the picture of bring around the violence but I try my daamn hardest to show my son the right way in life and respect. ...so in my eyes I do a damn great job as being a mother to him

Well I can't ask Sam, he is in jail, and I've found people don't just suddenly become murderers one day, it's generally a process and although you're probably in denial he was on that path already when you were married. You are entitled to your opinion though.

My guess is him being a stay at home Dad was probably a clue. He was a grown ass man of working age yet he allowed his wife to provide for his family. I've seen the transcripts. Sam bought into the machismo way of life, I know this because he was a pimp. What grown ass man like that allows his wife to provide for his family?

Now if you're a college educated executive and him an artist I'd support the decision but I'm guessing from what I know about him and what I know about the area I'd put money it was a decision that was forced upon the two of you because of a lack of education, work ethic, or both.

In your eyes you maybe do a damn *good job but as a taxpayer and citizen I could give a damn about your opinion. Your son is now the son of a convicted murderer and pimp. Most likely I have paid for him and will pay for him. If not I applaud you I'm just going by the statistics. According to which, he will be lucky to graduate high school, he will most likely become a drug user, he will most likely become a convicted felon as well. Again just using the law of probabilities. So if you choose to stay in the Toledo area I think you are supporting those probabilities.

Again I'm sorry if you think I'm being mean. I don't intend to. I see your son as another victim of this crime because he's not a victim of his own choices. You and Sam are victims of your own choices. Because neither of you seemed like you have a job that could will have you retiring in Ottawa Hills, or even Monclova for that matter, then those choices are almost always the wrong ones.

sorry took so long to reply but just was able to get to a computer to type this all out...but the agreement between me and him if u must know was he try to find employment but with him not having a diploma at that time it was a problem....and yes i did work two jobs to make ends meet but thats one thing i was raised not to depend on a man even if we was together as one because you never know when all of a sudden that man who you became depending on may not be there tomorrow and as it was when we seperated i still took care of my responsiblity as i did from day 1.....so anyone can have their own opinions about it but to me i was self independent as my mom had taught me to be....and i knew when i was at work making money my son was well taken care of.....and as for your opinions about what my son may have in his future is a waste of your typing skills because i know and as u have read from people who has been in my son present he is very respectful and kind and sociable and as far as u being a tax payer I am a tax payer also and i was taught not to take the easy way of life so no u will not be supporting my son .....and weather i still reside in toledo or not their is crime and drugs and drug dealers and actually wanna be pimps everywhere but if you are not aware of the things that go on around you then u may not know or maybe not even wanna know but trust and believe their is bad things and bad people everywhere so no i am not residing no where else the episode that happen with my sons father is unfortunate but the only thing it affected was the relationship my son had with his father and my son not knowing what the real situation is ....but you can bet ur last penny i will make sure me and my son get through the rainy days together and i will always be by his side![/color]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by greenfrog1437 - 08-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM