Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-15-2012, 01:17 PM)lucimhome Wrote:
(08-15-2012, 09:15 AM)MikeyA Wrote:
(08-15-2012, 07:53 AM)greenfrog1437 Wrote: Actually maybe u should of asked if Sam said ever into trouble or the street when we were married and my answer would of been no he was not. ..he was a stay at home dad and as far as me sticking around him no as it was stated before I had left the whole situation before it got worse than it was so I did take my son out the picture of bring around the violence but I try my daamn hardest to show my son the right way in life and respect. ...so in my eyes I do a damn great job as being a mother to him

Well I can't ask Sam, he is in jail, and I've found people don't just suddenly become murderers one day, it's generally a process and although you're probably in denial he was on that path already when you were married. You are entitled to your opinion though.

My guess is him being a stay at home Dad was probably a clue. He was a grown ass man of working age yet he allowed his wife to provide for his family. I've seen the transcripts. Sam bought into the machismo way of life, I know this because he was a pimp. What grown ass man like that allows his wife to provide for his family?

Now if you're a college educated executive and him an artist I'd support the decision but I'm guessing from what I know about him and what I know about the area I'd put money it was a decision that was forced upon the two of you because of a lack of education, work ethic, or both.

In your eyes you maybe do a damn *good job but as a taxpayer and citizen I could give a damn about your opinion. Your son is now the son of a convicted murderer and pimp. Most likely I have paid for him and will pay for him. If not I applaud you I'm just going by the statistics. According to which, he will be lucky to graduate high school, he will most likely become a drug user, he will most likely become a convicted felon as well. Again just using the law of probabilities. So if you choose to stay in the Toledo area I think you are supporting those probabilities.

Again I'm sorry if you think I'm being mean. I don't intend to. I see your son as another victim of this crime because he's not a victim of his own choices. You and Sam are victims of your own choices. Because neither of you seemed like you have a job that could will have you retiring in Ottawa Hills, or even Monclova for that matter, then those choices are almost always the wrong ones.

First of all PICK YOUR BATTLES greenfrog that's what I have chosen to do on here.

Mikey, I understand what you are putting out here about the law of probabilities. But you not knowing her or her family background have no right calling her names.
She is a good Mom and she has alot of good role models around her. There was no sign 7 years ago that Sam was a drug/pimp. They where two young kids just out of school. She did what she had to do to be able to support her baby (xxx). She didn't sit home and live off the system. She went and got a job to take care of him. Sam wasn't doing that so she did what she knows was the right thing to do. But again there was no sign of what Sam has become 7 years later. The reason I say 7 years is because I was around him when she was pregnant.
Sam had the same role models around him also. He chose to become a Thug she is not responsible for his life choices.

Mikey: unless you know for sure about her life and what she is doing about it you can STOP WITH THE NAME CALLING.
You have no clue what her life plan is for her family. Everything takes time and money to make the moves you are talking about.

I have read all the motions and all of the court docket that is online for both trials I think it was a good suggestion for her to do. After reading all of the information there is NO WAY ANYONE WOULD THINK SAM AND CAM DIDN'T DO THE KILLINGS.

THANK YOU LUCI I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY AND TO MAKE SURE MY SON WAS TAKEN CARE OF WHILE I WAS AT WORK WEATHER THAT WAS HIS DAD TO SIT AT HOME AND WATCH HIM AND I DO TRY MY BEST AND WILL KEEP TRYING MY BEST I AM A INDEPENDENT WOMAN WITH THREE KIDS AND I DO DAMN GOOD TAKING CARE OF THEM THEY HAVE WHATEVER THEY NEED PHYSICALLY(CLOTHES SHOES GAMES FOOD) AND EMOTIONALLY I AM THERE FOR ALL MY KIDS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THERE

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by greenfrog1437 - 08-25-2012, 12:31 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM