Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(05-25-2016, 01:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I agree. Maytee Clarke is beyond rehabilitation.

When you're still getting busted for crimes after you have kids and after one of your kids is murdered, you're probably a lost cause. In my opinion.

I still hope that the testimony in Ramirez's trial reveals some new details pertaining to the murders of Johnny and Lisa. Why did the Clarkes end up striking at Tiffany as opposed to all of the other 'maggots' they accused of being involved? Did Ramirez steer them in that direction based on internal police reports or did he simply, for some reason, provide surveillance on Tiffany on their request?

It's also not clear to me anymore if Maytee was actually with Big John when he took the shots. Based on the latest, it seems Maytee took a call from Ramirez reporting on where Tiffany could be found and relayed that to her husband, who then shot at Tiffany. It's not clear to me whether she with him at the time or not. It doesn't really matter legally at this point, I'm just curious.

I found this post on page 1716 it was your post Hair of the dog..Confirmations and New Details revealed in the doc:

1. Immediately after the incident, Tiffany positively identified John Clarke as the man who shot at her and Maytee Clarke as the female who was with him at the time. Tiffany also described the vehicle.

2. Police immediately sent several units to the Clarke home, where they observed John Clarke and Maytee Clarke fighting on the front yard and the vehicle parked outside.

3. When the couple saw the police, they ran into the dwelling.

4. Maytee told police that only her son was in the home. Police entered the dwelling (without explicit consent); a male child (son) and a female (not identified) were observed inside the home.

5. Police searched the premises and found John Clarke hiding in the basement.

6. Upon his arrest, police contend that John Clarke gave them consent to search his vehicle for a hand gun; no hand gun was found in the vehicle.

In this State's Response to Motion to Suppress doc filed on 7/20/2015, the State (prosecution) contends that Toledo police officers did not violate the fourth amendment's protection against unwarranted/unreasonable search and seizure because: (a) the officers had Probable Cause to enter the dwelling, (b) the officers were in "hot pursuit" of a suspect believed to be armed and dangerous, and (c ) there existed exigent circumstances.

^ That's my recap of the doc; I'll try to convert the PDF to text and paste it too.

This makes it sound like Tiffany said Maytee was with John that night.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Butterfly Girl - 05-25-2016, 07:29 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM