Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DUTCHESS
FAHQTOO Wrote:The last 20 repliesin thisthread have finally cured my insomnia.........:Yawn:32

HEY WAKE UP !

WAKE UP ! WAKE UP ! WAKE UP !

[Image: smilieM8b.gif]WAKE UP !
WAKE UP !

Duchess Wrote:
crash Wrote:You should see her naked..... ::sly::
And I was concerned that you wouldn't like the photos...Silly me.

Like them? I damn near drowned in my own salivation... 70

Hey you didn't by chance send them to Liquid too? He hasn't been here lately and I'm wondering by chance if he got your pictures and literally pulled himself to pieces?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
FAHQTOO Wrote:The last 20 repliesin thisthread have finally cured my insomnia.........:Yawn:32

Thank Hayes for that. He likes to pop in hereto put us all to sleep aftergambling away hisfat ass wife'swelfare check on back alley bottle cap games.
Where are these multiple Duchess pics and why haven't I seen them!?
86 112
They're here and because you're insignificant
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
YOU, my dear Crash, can go suck on a raw elephant garlic clove.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Where are these multiple Duchess pics and why haven't I seen them!?
I think you are supposed to pretend that Duchess sent you photos. I don't get it either, but if you can't go along with the game then just shut up.
Sally, If you were (more of) a dude would Duchess be your type?
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Where are these multiple Duchess pics and why haven't I seen them!?
I think you are supposed to pretend that Duchess sent you photos. I don't get it either, but if you can't go along with the game then just shut up.
"Duchess pics" makes me lose my mind ...
86 112
After you, "squirt. Squirt. No?
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Sally, If you were (more of) a dude would Duchess be your type?
No, I would probally go for the more mature and witty women. Similar to yourself and Bea Arthur.
She's dead.
So, ok. I get how you would be interested.

No worries about her screaming out foul play.

If you were more than 70% female, would Frank be your type?
I have a dick and would pay for her booze, so of course I'm her type. Me being Italian is just a bonus she doesn't deserve, so hell-fucking-yes I'd be her type.
86 112
I'll take Sally's silence as agreeing with you, MF.

Now if Sally was 50% more attractive and 25% dumber, would she be your type?
OnBendedKnee Wrote:She's dead.
So, ok. I get how you would be interested.

No worries about her screaming out foul play.

If you were more than 70% female, would Frank be your type?
I'm a 100% female OBK, but apparently Frank would want to buy me a drink at the bar and take me home if I were a dude::dunno::
Middle Finger Wrote:I have a dick and would pay for her booze, so of course I'm her type. Me being Italian is just a bonus she doesn't deserve, so hell-fucking-yes I'd be her type.

I thought she was one on the right:[Image: character0003.gif]

[Image: attachment.php?id=1713]
Check your mail.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've seen a photo of Duchess in a robe... I bet no one else can say the same.
Hahahaha...Shhhhh
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I've seen a photo of Duchess in a robe... I bet no one else can say the same.
What pictures of yourself have you flashed at her?[Image: character0244.gif]