• 1 Votes - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing

the mom's sister:

[Image: 203263_100001584773761_5563103_n.jpg]

Wendy Swiger
If anyone knows where my 3 yr. old neice is, please bring her back home to her family where she really belongs....we all love and miss her so much....

09-25-2011 02:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

a good source tells me FBI is in.

hopefully polygraphs will be forthcoming.

09-25-2011 04:46 PM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

more on mom--->

http://www.wvrecord.com
Sep 25, 2011 | West Virginia's Legal Journal

News > Kanawha County
Woman sues correctional officer, DOC for sexual misconduct
6/9/2010

CHARLESTON -- A woman is suing the West Virginia Division of Corrections, a correctional officer and an unknown person after she claims she was sexually harassed, abused and assaulted while she was incarcerated.

Lena Lunsford was incarcerated in the Beckley Work Release Center and during her incarceration she was sexually assaulted, sexually harassed and sexually abused by C.O. Jarvis and an unknown person, according to a complaint filed May 14 in Kanawha Circuit Court.

Lunsford claims the defendants owed a duty to her to provide a reasonably safe confinement facility and a duty to properly hire, train, retain and supervise its correctional officers.

The West Virginia Division of Corrections knew or should have known that Jarvis and John Doe failed to comply with the law and standards required of a staff member in their positions, according to the suit.

Lunsford claims she has suffered anxiety; humiliation; annoyance and inconvenience; invasion of privacy; emotional distress; pain and suffering; mental anguish; loss of her ability to enjoy life; future medical and pharmaceutical expenses; and other damages.

Lunsford is seeking compensatory and punitive damages. She is being represented by Matthew J. Woelfel.

The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Paul Zakaib Jr.

09-25-2011 05:16 PM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

Ralph Keith Lunsford. stepdad

—- 04.16.09: Ralph Lunsford appeared before the court for a pre-trial on a charge of domestic battery, Lunsford pled guilty and was sentenced to six months in jail, three months suspended and placed on unsupervised probation, in addition, he was fined $50.00 plus $184.53 in court costs. The defendant was remanded back to Central Regional Jail to complete his sentence. The defendant filed a six-month payment schedule.

http://centralregionaljail.info/?BookingID=2722777

mom is pregnant with twins.

09-25-2011 05:19 PM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

I notice on the facebook account the mother has not put up a photo of herself or her child. What do you got to hide woman?

09-25-2011 05:37 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Oh no, the info about mom makes me even more nervous.

A happier pic of Aliayah, but still really old.

[Image: Aliayah.jpg]

09-25-2011 05:43 PM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

from the FB page...this is pathetic. WHY DON'T THEY GET PHOTOS FROM THE FAMILY?? how much money do you need to take a pic of your kid? they are asking the public for photos? wow. this is happy horseshit as far as i'm concerned. they can afford other things it seems. they have faith in nancy grace who can't blab about anything but dancing with the stars? oh boy. i am glad the Feds are on this case.

another facebook nazi, no actual truth or honest pertinent questions/comments allowed, only praying.

facebook:
Aliayah Lunsford (3): Missing from Weston, West Virginia since 09/24/2011
I still need CURRENT, GOOD photos of Aliayah. I have FAITH Nancy Grace or Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell will cover Aliayah's disappearance. They always come to the missing person's Facebook page to get photos. PLEASE! Send them to contact.seeking.the.lost@gmail.com so I can upload them into an album. (I have closed the wall for posting to maintain control over this page.)
Like · Comment · 17 minutes ago

Maureen Smith, Donna Ruth Doles and 2 others like this.
Aliayah Lunsford (3): Missing from Weston, West Virginia since 09/24/2011 Otherwise they'll keep showing the two photos over and over and over and over and over and over again and they aren't even current from what I understand.
15 minutes ago
Eva Stout Hi ...I am a friend of the family...but I would like to let you know, there aren't any current pictures of Aliayah other than this..This is from Christmas, and as far as I know, she hasn't had money to have recent pics taken..

09-25-2011 06:52 PM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

That's another thing, do you know as a parent in this day and age how many pictures you take over and over and over! In this day and age every parent I know has heaps of pics of their kids. We even have heaps of pics of the dog! This is a sign she is a bad parent.

09-25-2011 07:01 PM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

WDTV

video with mom finally

http://www.wdtv.com/

[Image: 2ptyt61.gif]

UPDATE: (9/25/11)

As dive teams from multiple counties slowly search the water near her home, Aliyah Lunsford's family is still waiting for word of the missing three-year-old, and are now reaching out to the community for help.

"Around 9 or 9:30, I went back in to wake her up and she was gone," said Lena Lunsford, Aliayah's mother.

Three-year-old Aliayah Lunsford went missing from her Bendale home Saturday morning, and ever since, search teams have turned her typically quiet neighborhood upside down in hopes of bringing her home.

"We've done a foot canvas of the neghborhood, used k-9s, now we have divers in the water. We've entered her in as missing," said Sgt. Michael Posey of the Lewis County Sheriff's Department.

Family members say Aliayah is a shy child. They say she never talks to strangers and would never have wandered off alone.

"She never leaves the house unless an adult is with her. She wouldn't have come out in the yard, or the road for that matter, without her mother," said Joann Evans, Aliayah's Grandmother.

Saturday, K-9 units from Lumberport and the South Charleston State police Detachment combed through the surrounding area and picked up a trail just down the road. A search that started int he Dennison Street home has lead crews to the banks of the West Fork River, but police say they're still unsure if the river holds the answers to Aliayah's disappearance. Police say they've dealt with missing persons cases in the past, but Aliyah's is unlike any other.

"Right now there are no clues leading us anywhere. No clues. It's like she's just disappeared," Posey said.

And as family members wait out the search, they say all they can do is ask for your help...

"They are doing everything that they possibly can, but the more people we can get to help, the better chances of bringing her home," Lunsford said.

...and pray for answers.

"We love her. We miss her," Evans said.

"We want her home," Lunsford said.

09-25-2011 07:17 PM

Fibonacci Prima Away
Resident Evil

She does appear devastated...but something stinks.

Rumor mill is in super high gear, too.

09-25-2011 08:26 PM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

this jailbird is about to have her 6th & 7th kids but can't "afford" a photo of her little daughter. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

word in the neighborhood is they were too drunk to take polys. i got this from a reliable source.

search is now over for tonight. so wherever that baby is, she's out there another long night.

09-25-2011 08:54 PM

Fibonacci Prima Away
Resident Evil

If they were looking actively for a live child at such a young age, would they call it a night or keep looking?

Cuz i get the feeling this is recovery, not rescue.

09-25-2011 09:07 PM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

yes, it's clearly a recovery.

don't know date on this one, facebook:

[Image: 304854_280890335273686_280457695316950_1...8238_n.jpg]

09-25-2011 09:11 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(09-25-2011 08:54 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:  this jailbird is about to have her 6th & 7th kids but can't "afford" a photo of her little daughter. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

word in the neighborhood is they were too drunk to take polys. i got this from a reliable source.

search is now over for tonight. so wherever that baby is, she's out there another long night.

This is all messed up. Mom's lawsuit alleging sexual assault while incarcerated bothers me a lot. She claims she's so depressed that she will need pharmaceuticals and she lost her ability to enjoy life. She has 5 kids. Whether her claims are true or she's trying to bilk the system, it's a bleak picture of the home life. Now, one of her little ones is missing. Not accusing, but my antenna is way up.

P.s. Apparently, she enjoyed life a bit after filing the suit in June of 2010. Enough to get pregnant with twins not too long afterwards.

09-25-2011 09:19 PM