Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Things I hate
I'm sure there are many who disagree but here is a list of random things that I hate.

1. Beatles music
2. Fat chicks who think they are hot
3. Dudes with spray tans
4. Raiders, Browns, and Redskins fans
5. Female DJ's on the radio
6. NPR
7. Any ideas my parents get for holidays
8. Lesbians who aren't hot
9. Men who wear low rise anything
10. Vampires in movies in the last 10 years
11. Hookers too proud to do anal
12. People who name their daughter "Destiny" and deny it's a stripper name
13. When my brother knees the outside of my thigh
14. Chicks who claim they are football fans but can't explain the basic rules of overtime
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
Okay . . . I'm not gonna bitch slap you, at this moment. (Conference call shortly)

However . . . Number 14. NFL and NCAA?
(10-18-2011, 04:04 PM)MikeyA Wrote: I'm sure there are many who disagree but here is a list of random things that I hate.

1. Beatles music- Actually, I like most of their stuff, just not too often
2. Fat chicks who think they are hot- Ditto
3. Dudes with spray tans- I've known a few. Unbecoming
4. Raiders, Browns, and Redskins fans- I'll add Packers to the list
5. Female DJ's on the radio- Yeah, what's up with that?
6. NPR- 'We're smarter than you, and you know it'
7. Any ideas my parents get for holidays- ???
8. Lesbians who aren't hot- I work with 3 women in this category. NOT hot
9. Men who wear low rise anything- Ooops!
10. Vampires in movies in the last 10 years- Blase
11. Hookers too proud to do anal- Either you're all in, or you're not
12. People who name their daughter "Destiny" and deny it's a stripper name- Bingo!
13. When my brother knees the outside of my thigh- I have a little brother, but he's not so little. Fortunately, he doesn't try to hurt me
14. Chicks who claim they are football fans but can't explain the basic rules of overtime- Ding, ding, ding! I'll add that I don't like women sportscasters who try to imply that they know as much as a male sportsaholic

I'm just glad that he can count to 14, I was starting to wonder.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-18-2011, 04:12 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: 14. Chicks who claim they are football fans but can't explain the basic rules of overtime- Ding, ding, ding! I'll add that I don't like women sportscasters who try to imply that they know as much as a male sportsaholic

You're a fucking cave dwelling, knuckle dragging tard, MS. Do you think male sportscasters know less than a male "sportsaholic" or is your bigotry limited to women?
Commando Cunt Queen

Stupid people
The DC Beltway
Animal abuse
You..if you keep me waiting
Bad manners
East Coast humidity

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-18-2011, 04:26 PM)username Wrote:
(10-18-2011, 04:12 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: 14. Chicks who claim they are football fans but can't explain the basic rules of overtime- Ding, ding, ding! I'll add that I don't like women sportscasters who try to imply that they know as much as a male sportsaholic

You're a fucking cave dwelling, knuckle dragging tard, MS. Do you think male sportscasters know less than a male "sportsaholic" or is your bigotry limited to women?

Women SPORTSCASTERS, that's all.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(10-18-2011, 04:09 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Okay . . . I'm not gonna bitch slap you, at this moment. (Conference call shortly)

However . . . Number 14. NFL and NCAA?

Me personally, I am an NCAA fan. NFL rules annoy me. Yet women who claim to be fans of either who don't know the rules piss me off.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott

Shit. When Donovan was still an Eagle he didn't even know the basic rules of overtime.
(10-18-2011, 04:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Shit. When Donovan was still an Eagle he didn't even know the basic rules of overtime.

Black and male . . . two strikes.

It would be easier for me to list the things I don't hate.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-18-2011, 04:30 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Women SPORTSCASTERS, that's all.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Come a little closer so I can smack that grin right off your ignorant, chauvinistic, pockmarked face.

Commando Cunt Queen
(10-18-2011, 04:04 PM)MikeyA Wrote: 1. Beatles music

I hear you, I think all of their music has dated badly, give me the Stones, the Doors or the Velvet Underground any day over the Beatles.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-18-2011, 04:42 PM)username Wrote:
(10-18-2011, 04:30 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Women SPORTSCASTERS, that's all.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Come a little closer so I can smack that grin right off your ignorant, chauvinistic, pockmarked face.

Check out Hannah Storm sometime on ESPN, she's actually pretty good. So is Michelle Tafoya. However, it still rubs me the wrong way having women talk sports to me. I don't HATE them. They're not as fanatical as I, and don't have the information stored like I do. That's not a crime. Just my opinion.

Now, I'm going to bring my handsome, unpocked face over to you, so you can do what you'd like with it.Awink

They once tried to have a female commentator on a national institution, a saturday soccer highlights show on the BBC called Match of the Day.

It didn't last, female sports commentators suck ass, unless they are commentating on "sports" like synchronised swimming or gymnastics.

You know for a fact that no woman alive today understands the offside rule.
(10-18-2011, 04:44 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(10-18-2011, 04:04 PM)MikeyA Wrote: 1. Beatles music

I hear you, I think all of their music has dated badly, give me the Stones, the Doors or the Velvet Underground any day over the Beatles.

A-fucking-men. I listen to the Beatles and I'm like yeah, it's ok, but when people try to tell me it's the greatest ever I'm like whoa, not even close. I will admit the Elvis channel on XM is my new vice. He was an entertainer and that was that.
Blackbird and Rocky Raccoon are both good songs, I could do without the rest.
(10-18-2011, 04:54 PM)MikeyA Wrote: I will admit the Elvis channel on XM is my new vice. He was an entertainer and that was that.

Elvis has grown on me through the years as well. As you stated, a pure entertainer with a pretty good voice.

I recently did 'Kentucky Rain' at karaoke, and pretty much nailed it. 44

You all need to be bitchslapped & I'd pay to see User do it.
(10-18-2011, 05:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You all need to be bitchslapped & I'd pay to see User do it.

I'd happily volunteer and pay, too, as long as User dresses in some yummy lingerie!Smiley_emoticons_fies