Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I don't feel like cooking thread...
This will help: Sodium content egg mcmuffin = 820 mg. Sirloin Burger w/vegetables soup: 800 mg.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
You fucked up with clam chowder from a can.........Dramaqueen Oh wait, this is the cannot cook for the life of me thread............carry on.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't live on the coast. Any seafood I buy isn't fresh seafood, even if I buy it at the counter. There is a fresh fish market, but it is over in black/mexican/asia land and I don't go over there too often.

I can't dig my own clams. And the only kind of fresh crabs around here are the kind Dick has...they just float on the bisque.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I just need to know how often you cook thread? Wondering if it is so often you actually do not feel like cooking it. Just how do you prepare a good thread anyway? Any particular brand or color??
(01-19-2012, 09:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: This will help: Sodium content egg mcmuffin = 820 mg. Sirloin Burger w/vegetables soup: 800 mg.

Blah blah I didn't hear that!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-19-2012, 10:40 PM)Cracker Wrote: I don't live on the coast. Any seafood I buy isn't fresh seafood, even if I buy it at the counter. There is a fresh fish market, but it is over in black/mexican/asia land and I don't go over there too often.

I can't dig my own clams. And the only kind of fresh crabs around here are the kind Dick has...they just float on the bisque.

Buy quality frozen.
86 112
(01-20-2012, 10:39 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Buy quality frozen.

I can't seem to make frozen shrimp work for me. If the meat counter is closed when I shop, no shrimps. My friend said to buy the already cooked frozen ones because the fresh frozen turn to rubber. Do you agree, MF?

Another lazy recipe for shepherd's pie from a skinny lady at work. Fucking bitch eats candy all day and is as thin as a stick:

Bob Evans brand mashed potatoes (already made kind, pretty sure) mixed with a few tablespoons of softened cream cheese to make them taste real
1 lb ground beef browned and drained
1 package Steam Fresh veggies (frozen still, peas and carrots I would guess)
1 jar brown gravy au jus (not sure what brand, that's all she said)
13 bag grated cheddar cheese (or whatever you have)

Mix the beef, gravy, veggies in a casserole dish, top with the mashed potato/cream cheese mixture, bake at 350 until bubbly (top with cheese 10 minutes before you pull it out).

And another for Brunswick Stew for lazy fucks (the real stuff takes all day to cook):

1 15 oz can of petite diced tomatoes
1 15 oz can of cream corn
1 15 oz can of whole corn
1 15 oz can of tomato sauce
1 can of Castleberry BBQ Beef
1 can of Castleberry BBQ Pork
1 can of diced chicken (looks like the big can of tuna)
dump everything in a pot and heat- don't drain anything

(01-19-2012, 10:40 PM)Cracker Wrote: I don't live on the coast. Any seafood I buy isn't fresh seafood, even if I buy it at the counter. There is a fresh fish market, but it is over in black/mexican/asia land and I don't go over there too often.

I wish you would think about me more, I'm beginning to think you don't masturbate to my picture anymore.

TIA

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

At the risk of sounding like a dumbass, I don't think I knew there was meat in a can.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I buy lump crab in the can sometimes. You have to rinse the can taste off of it and add lemon juice.
(03-03-2012, 03:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

At the risk of sounding like a dumbass, I don't think I knew there was meat in a can.

think of spam. it's not just for forums. hah

and lots of other stuff, chicken, you name it. it's ok to have on hand for hurricanes. otherwise, blech.

(03-03-2012, 03:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I wish you would think about me more, I'm beginning to think you don't masturbate to my picture anymore.

TIA

I talked about you in the Snickers Brownie thread, too, honey. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Jumbo lump crabmeat in the can works pretty good for stuffing mushrooms or shrimp. I lightly mix it with chopped green onions, chopped roasted red peppers, fresh breadcrumbs, fresh parsley, an egg, some mayo and Old Bay. Drizzle with a little melted butter and paprika and pop in the oven.
Chicken salad for lunch this week on these:
[Image: 100%20WW.jpg]

Do you put pineapple in your chicken salad?

Found a recipe for alfredo sauce using greek yogurt so I am going to make shrimp alfredo for dinner.

I'm starving. Okay, not starving, but I am hungry. Americans shouldn't say they are starving. It is disrespectful to cultures that have baskets of babies they can't possibly feed.
(03-04-2012, 05:13 PM)Cracker Wrote: Chicken salad for lunch this week on these:
[Image: 100%20WW.jpg]

Do you put pineapple in your chicken salad?

Found a recipe for alfredo sauce using greek yogurt so I am going to make shrimp alfredo for dinner.

I'm starving. Okay, not starving, but I am hungry. Americans shouldn't say they are starving. It is disrespectful to cultures that have baskets of babies they can't possibly feed.

You should stuff your face.

Please feel free to shut the fuck up and stop telling Americans what the fuck they should be saying.

There are people in this country starving also.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

People are fat here. Are you pretending people actually can't find food if they would put the bottle down and step out of the woods? We feed people here. If anyone doesn't eat, it is their choice.

Americans should flip off everyone they see with a mustache.

I might actually make garlic toast to have with my skrimps in honor of the starving people.

Do you put pineapple in your chicken salad, Dick? I do grapes and walnuts/pecans and celery and apples, but was thinking about pineapple and craisins instead...
LC is probally familiar with Ridgewood Avenue, it's a haven for bums. I've never seen so many fat bums in my life, only in America can one be homeless and fat.
(03-04-2012, 06:22 PM)sally Wrote: LC is probally familiar with Ridgewood Avenue, it's a haven for bums. I've never seen so many fat bums in my life, only in America can one be homeless and fat.

it's typical. cheap carbs = fat.

it's fat biker time now too? hah (Bike Week)

(03-04-2012, 06:22 PM)sally Wrote: LC is probally familiar with Ridgewood Avenue, it's a haven for bums. I've never seen so many fat bums in my life, only in America can one be homeless and fat.

I take it you've never been to the Golden Corral...hah