Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What is your "get in the mood" food?
(02-15-2012, 01:09 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 12:36 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 10:29 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I don't have a particular food. I'm pretty much always ready to go.

However, when my wife has a glass of red wine (or like last night, busts out some champagne) before bed, I know she's getting herself ready to ride the baloney-pony!

But your wife has to be drunk? That's a little sad.

I'm pretty sure that wine puts her in the mood. A glass of wine before sex enhances it I believe. I'm not saying 3-4 glasses, but a glass of red beforehand is fine by me.

It probably helps dull the reality of the situation.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-15-2012, 01:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It probably helps dull the reality of the situation.

hah

I'm sick of food and I'm sick of worrying what people are going to eat. What's for breakfast, what's for lunch, what's for dinner, that shit gets annoying after about 20 years.
(02-15-2012, 02:24 PM)sally Wrote: I'm sick of food and I'm sick of worrying what people are going to eat. What's for breakfast, what's for lunch, what's for dinner, that shit gets annoying after about 20 years.

All I really need to know is will you make breakfast?

after sex food is just as good if not better than before sex food.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-15-2012, 02:24 PM)sally Wrote: I'm sick of food and I'm sick of worrying what people are going to eat. What's for breakfast, what's for lunch, what's for dinner, that shit gets annoying after about 20 years.

Word.

I cook when I am inspired. I hate it when it becomes a chore.

It is time to teach one of your big kids to cook, sally.

Or make chili on Sunday and make them eat it for three days or until they figure out how to make a sandwich on their own.

It isn't healthy to eat large, three/four course cooked meals all the time. We don't need that many calories.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Sex after a big meal is ick. I feel like a lumbering cow instead of lithe and agile.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-15-2012, 02:52 PM)username Wrote: Sex after a big meal is ick. I feel like a lumbering cow instead of lithe and agile.

I don't think the point of the thread was sex after you visit the golden corral all you can eat buffet.

John Adams

(02-15-2012, 03:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 02:52 PM)username Wrote: Sex after a big meal is ick. I feel like a lumbering cow instead of lithe and agile.

I don't think the point of the thread was sex after you visit the golden corral all you can eat buffet.

So? Since when do threads stay on point?
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-14-2012, 07:22 PM)Cracker Wrote: Some people hump at the drop of a chocolate-covered strawberry. Others will insist on a full stomach before they perform. Some people need to be liquored up. Others will fuck a rock to see what is underneath.

Do you have a special food that makes you frisky? If your spouse cooks ________, you know you are expected to throw some their way.

I guess I'm a jaded old bitch, but I'm not that impressed by the usual holiday humping foods. It's too much like "Will work for food".

(Go ahead, MWS, we know your answer will be effeminate. You don't need to name a manly food at this point.)

Used to have a joint called the Mona Lisa close by, recently closed down. Anyhoo, it was a fondue joint. Nice dark setting, very private tables, quiet...kickass wine list. I got a stiffie just walking into the joint. The Fondue for Two special kicked fucking ass. 4 course fondue meal that rocked my world, and my world usually got rocked afterwards too.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I'm making fondue this weekend, but not for romantic reasons. I just like the way it tastes.
I love fondue, too. The broth kind, the cheese kind, and the oil kind.

Hang on and I'll look for the secret white sauce recipe for the meat (if you cook in oil or broth):

Japanese Steakhouse White Sauce - Chuck's Easy Recipe

1-1/4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise *
14 cup water
1 teaspoon tomato paste
1 tablespoon melted butter
12 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon sugar
14 teaspoon paprika
dash cayenne pepper

Using a fork or a whisk, blend all ingredients together thoroughly until well mixed and the sauce is smooth. Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Bring to room temperature before serving.

The sauce will NOT taste right if you don't let it sit overnight. And please don't try to substitute ketchup for the tomato paste! The water is needed to bring this to the right consistency.

I don't know how long this keeps in the refrigerator; I've kept it 7-10 days, but I always wind up eating it all before 10 days so after that - anyone's guess.

* Hellmann's is called "Best Foods" west of the Rockie Mountains. Use other mayos at your peril - many cheap brands make the sauce taste too much like mayo.

OR THIS ONE:
Ingredients
1 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons white sugar
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons melted butter
34 teaspoon paprika
38 teaspoon garlic powder

Directions
1 In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, white sugar, rice vinegar, melted butter, paprika and garlic powder. Mix well, cover and refrigerate.

There are many variations, but this is more or less the gist of what constitutes the sauce. I think it is also called Sakura Sauce, which may have lead to the confusion and crazy looks.

What kind of cheese do you use for the cheese fondue? Do you use Gruyère? And do you add the kirsch? I never have that so I put in a little wine, nutmeg, and baby swiss.

I could go for some fondue.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I dont care if its chili dogs, as long as he cleans the kitchen.
Watching my man wash dishes from the recliner...instant horny.

Food doesn't arouse me but a big ass signature Dooney could go far in pointing me in the right direction.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-15-2012, 12:36 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 10:29 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I don't have a particular food. I'm pretty much always ready to go.

However, when my wife has a glass of red wine (or like last night, busts out some champagne) before bed, I know she's getting herself ready to ride the baloney-pony!

But your wife has to be drunk? That's a little sad.

I disagree because my wife does a similar thing sometimes. It's not needed, but it loosens her up in a way that is a bit, ahem, unique. 75
86 112

Agreed. I have a hard time tolerating being on a waiting list to be seated or driving a significant distance to eat out. Especially since these last several years of eating really healthy where most of the stuff is quick to make and not even cooked (like smoothies and salads).
86 112
(02-16-2012, 09:22 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:

Agreed. I have a hard time tolerating being on a waiting list to be seated or driving a significant distance to eat out. Especially since these last several years of eating really healthy where most of the stuff is quick to make and not even cooked (like smoothies and salads).

Um hello????? Sally is not talking about waiting at a restaurant. She is saying she is sick of being the one to provide meals for the family. It gets old after awhile always having the hubs and kids asking what's for dinner? When's dinner? What's for lunch? No, I don't want that. It's nice for the wife/mother to be taken care of once in a while and have the family take care of a meal for a change.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-16-2012, 05:43 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I dont care if its chili dogs, as long as he cleans the kitchen.
Watching my man wash dishes from the recliner...instant horny.

Someone better let Dick know about this.

It's okay to help in the kitchen, you may just get your pecker wet!
(02-16-2012, 03:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 09:22 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:

Um hello????? Sally is not talking about waiting at a restaurant. She is saying she is sick of being the one to provide meals for the family. It gets old after awhile always having the hubs and kids asking what's for dinner? When's dinner? What's for lunch? No, I don't want that. It's nice for the wife/mother to be taken care of once in a while and have the family take care of a meal for a change.

Yes, genius, I know. Thank God you and your sister Aussie are here to explain things to everyone. I agreed with her if you didn't notice then added more food annoyances. It's all part of the "sick of spending a lot of time over food" theme. I'm sure she got it, but I'm not surprised you didn't.
86 112
Weed-2 Brownies! Ya' got any?

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!Thumb_smiley-vault-signs-060
(02-16-2012, 11:41 PM)chinchillas2cool Wrote: Weed-2 Brownies! Ya' got any?

109 Food has never been an aphrodisiac for me. It's been a few years and I'd forgotten about the special brownies. Yep, that's the exception. Good times...