Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What is your "get in the mood" food?
(02-17-2012, 03:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Gawddamn that sounds tightassed. Wah! I'm morphing into Dick.

The great emulator number 865.

It's nothing new to me.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-17-2012, 03:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The great emulator number 865.

I accomplished all my work so that I could have a long weekend & right now I'm smoking a bowl & wishin' I could exhale in your face.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-17-2012, 03:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-17-2012, 03:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The great emulator number 865.

I accomplished all my work so that I could have a long weekend & right now I'm smoking a bowl & wishin' I could exhale in your face.

So you want to be very close to me?

You want my face right in front of yours, where do you want my hands?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-17-2012, 03:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-17-2012, 03:13 PM)Nickdaflameperson Wrote: it's not fair to invite only the one's I like, so I invited the one's that hate me as well...which are more..hahahahaha

Hiya Nick! Inviting people, eh? Friends & foes alike? Would it be too much of a stretch to consider that your comment sounded like a threat to me? Like you're attempting to hit Mock with some discord?
Now you sound a bit of paranoid Duchess, just like nico actually, lol, I just came here because am sick of holding back my feelings..etc..etc..hehe...just like you advertise above lol...by the way, thanks for not having google bots here, I don't like them.Blowing-kisses

Probably no - one will come as they are too pussies to join into something that requires intellect from their part...lol..here's my blog actually, since I told them where to come, it's fair to know from where they are coming..if they will..it's totally hidden from the main site , no advertising intended..

http://person.com/blogs.phtml?uid=5704363

http://person.com/search.blogs.phtml

No one clicks links in here, Nick. If they do, I'll want to whale on them with my handbag & I'll be forced to consider them much too dumb for Mock. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Nope, but I did google person.com:

Person.com: Free webcam chat and dating siteperson.com/ - United KingdomCached - Similar
GERBERA LIMITED, 2006 — 2012. Suite 925A, Europort, Gibraltar This site contains mature material. You can't use unless you are at least 18 y.o.. All models ...

Commando Cunt Queen
Nick & Dick, the Tardnamic Duo.
86 112
(02-17-2012, 05:38 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Nick & Dick, the Tardnamic Duo.

Get over it MF.

John Adams

(02-15-2012, 09:14 PM)Cracker Wrote: I love fondue, too. The broth kind, the cheese kind, and the oil kind.

Hang on and I'll look for the secret white sauce recipe for the meat (if you cook in oil or broth):

Japanese Steakhouse White Sauce - Chuck's Easy Recipe

1-1/4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise *
14 cup water
1 teaspoon tomato paste
1 tablespoon melted butter
12 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon sugar
14 teaspoon paprika
dash cayenne pepper

Using a fork or a whisk, blend all ingredients together thoroughly until well mixed and the sauce is smooth. Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Bring to room temperature before serving.

The sauce will NOT taste right if you don't let it sit overnight. And please don't try to substitute ketchup for the tomato paste! The water is needed to bring this to the right consistency.

I don't know how long this keeps in the refrigerator; I've kept it 7-10 days, but I always wind up eating it all before 10 days so after that - anyone's guess.

* Hellmann's is called "Best Foods" west of the Rockie Mountains. Use other mayos at your peril - many cheap brands make the sauce taste too much like mayo.

OR THIS ONE:
Ingredients
1 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons white sugar
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons melted butter
34 teaspoon paprika
38 teaspoon garlic powder

Directions
1 In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, white sugar, rice vinegar, melted butter, paprika and garlic powder. Mix well, cover and refrigerate.

There are many variations, but this is more or less the gist of what constitutes the sauce. I think it is also called Sakura Sauce, which may have lead to the confusion and crazy looks.

What kind of cheese do you use for the cheese fondue? Do you use Gruyère? And do you add the kirsch? I never have that so I put in a little wine, nutmeg, and baby swiss.

I could go for some fondue.

I'm going to try that white sauce tonight with steak and I'm also doing cheese fondue. I splurged on the cheese and bought a Gruyere from France and Appenzeller from Switzerland, it really does make a difference. The Kirsh makes a difference too, it's kinda expensive but the bottle will last forever unless you're an alcoholic or hosting fondue parties every night of the week.

I used to love Mayo but for the last couple months it kinda churns my stomach. Maple mustard gives me a woody.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-19-2012, 06:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: I used to love Mayo but for the last couple months it kinda churns my stomach. Maple mustard gives me a woody.

This is the reason we women use those long tablecloths. My friend has the same reaction when I make cheese enchiladas with crumbled bacon on top. The Maker's Mark probably contributes too.
(02-19-2012, 05:47 PM)sally Wrote: I'm going to try that white sauce tonight with steak and I'm also doing cheese fondue. I splurged on the cheese and bought a Gruyere from France and Appenzeller from Switzerland, it really does make a difference. The Kirsh makes a difference too, it's kinda expensive but the bottle will last forever unless you're an alcoholic or hosting fondue parties every night of the week.

Are you dipping bread or apples or veggies in the cheese? I have a friend who makes marinated mushrooms in the crockpot to dip in fondue. I like that lady. I'm going to tell her to make roasted potato cubes next time. Might as well be a hog if you are going to eat melted cheese as a meal.

Do fat people dip cheese in the cheese? haha

I'm having salad. So not as good.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I made sauteed mushrooms with garlic, butter, white wine and sherry to dip in the cheese. And wouldn't you know it, I just found out that my son invited three of his friends to spend the night. Those little bastards are eating ramen noodles, I'm not feeding them my expensive cheese.
That sounds so good.

Yeah, fuck the kids. Make them manwiches and make them stay the fuck away from you. Who invites three friends to stay? I would kill at least one of them before sunset and maybe one more before sunrise.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

It must be wonderful to have someone who cooks everyday. *sigh*
You have to learn to make easy stuff, Duchess. Everything doesn't need to be a big production. I only cook a big meal once or twice a week. The rest of the time it is easy, fresh stuff that just gets thrown together.
(02-19-2012, 07:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:
p
It must be wonderful to have someone who cooks everyday. *sigh*

Yeah, I don't think I'll ever know what that is like. I hardly ever sit down and eat the stuff I cook, I just take a couple of bites to make sure it tastes good.

(02-19-2012, 08:12 PM)sally Wrote: Yeah, I don't think I'll ever know what that is like. I hardly ever sit down and eat the stuff I cook, I just take a couple of bites to make sure it tastes good.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LC's dysfuctional sister.

John Adams

(02-19-2012, 08:39 PM)IMaDick Wrote: dysfuctional sister.

fuck dis.
Commando Cunt Queen
Hey Maggot, Maple Glazed Chicken recipe (with apples and shallots): http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-...index.html

[Image: FNM_110111-WN-Dinners-026_s4x3_lg.jpg]