Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
another mother
aussiefriend Away
Mocker

RE: another mother

What? They don't have hair straighteners in Tulsa?

04-28-2012 06:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

she looks ridiculous. and she's a damn liar, her child had burns from that tanning booth. kid looks fine now.

Fox
A New Jersey mother was charged with child endangerment over accusations she let her 5-year-old daughter use a stand-up tanning booth, Fox affiliate WNYW reported Wednesday.

Police arrested Patricia Krentcil, 44, of Nutley, N.J., after they were called to her daughter's elementary school on April 24.

The girl, named Anna, reportedly told the school nurse she was in pain from burns she suffered while "tanning with mommy."

But a deeply tanned Krentcil told WCBS it was simply a misunderstanding.

Though she admitted Anna had been in the room at the tanning salon, she denied the fair-skinned girl had entered the booth.

"There's not room ... I would never permit it ... It didn't happen," the mom said. "It's preposterous."

Krentcil said the child's sunburn was a result of playing outside on a sunny day.

New Jersey law prohibits anyone under the age of 14 from using tanning salons.

Krentcil posted $25,000 bond and was released to authorities in Camden County, where she had an outstanding warrant on a municipal charge.

[Image: patricia-krentcil-tanning-arrest_450x254.jpg]

[Image: article-2138197-12E30E70000005DC-395_634x399.jpg]

[Image: 269676-5-year-old-at-tanning-salon.jpg]

[Image: hn_mom_050212.jpg]

05-02-2012 03:24 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Cute kid. I looked at the photos first and actually thought the woman was her grandmother or great-grandmother until I read the article. She looks 20 years older than her 44 years, imo. Jesus, what a freak.

05-02-2012 03:33 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

I saw that lady on the news this morning. Is there a term for someone who was born the wrong race? Sheesh.

Commando Cunt Queen
05-02-2012 04:01 PM

Jezreel Offline
Mocker

Oh my gawd she looks absolutely ridiculous, what a nut! I doubt the little girl would lie. I went in a stand up tanning booth once, for like 7 mins, actually I couldn't even hack ti for that long, thing I got out after 3 or 4 mins, I started feeling sick and dizzy and thought I was going to black out, and I;m a grown ass women! Poor child. And yep she does look way older than her years, gross!

She should submit her picture on this website: http://www.paleisthenewtan.com/

It's like a people of walmart only for terrible tans.

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
05-02-2012 04:08 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

Not clicking the link.

hah

Commando Cunt Queen
05-02-2012 04:31 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

The stories in here make my heart hurt.

Commando Cunt Queen
05-02-2012 04:32 PM

Jezreel Offline
Mocker

(05-02-2012 04:31 PM)username Wrote:  Not clicking the link.

hah

There was an article int he daily mail with pictures about it etc.

Here's the link for The Daily Mail story http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-tans.html

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
05-02-2012 04:35 PM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

she looks like Al Jolson hah

[Image: 2_JazzSinger_AP.jpg]

[Image: article-2138197-12E2D0A9000005DC-921_634x348.jpg]

[Image: PS_7.jpg]

05-02-2012 05:36 PM

ramseycat Offline
Mocker

Look at those dark spots around her mouth. I bet she has skin cancer.

Her daughter is a red head and very fair skinned. I bet she burned in a matter of minutes.

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
05-02-2012 07:11 PM

Ma Huang Sor Offline
Mocker

Coming Up: The National Parents Proficiency Exam.

You should have to pass this before you're allowed to take possession of what you give birth to.

05-02-2012 07:16 PM

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

(05-02-2012 07:16 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:  Coming Up: The National Parents Proficiency Exam.

You should have to pass this before you're allowed to take possession of what you give birth to.

Better to administer that test before allowing a pregnancy to procede

05-02-2012 09:47 PM

RJs-Ex Offline
Mocker

I saw the pictures and thought this was a joke. Even considering all the tanning, that skin color doesn't even look human. Take the kid away and get that woman some psychiatric help!

05-03-2012 04:04 PM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

what horrible cruel inspeakable agony inflicted on her baby! i hope the other females in jail get a crack at her.

[Image: 20120503_JodiRock.jpg]

Tulsa World

TAHLEQUAH — A 15-month-old boy is in state custody after his mother allegedly admitted to burning his genitals with a hair-straightening iron, according to the Cherokee County Sheriff’s office.

Jodi Rock, 19, of Tahlequah, remains in the Cherokee County jail on $200,000 bail on a complaint of felony injury to a minor child.

Rock allegedly confessed to investigators she burned her son’s genitals with a flat iron hair straightener, according to a 3-page arrest affidavit. The toddler’s mother told investigators she was straightening her hair and that she touched her hand to the iron then she took and closed the iron’s clamps on the toddler’s genitals, the affidavit says.

The child had three burns across the genital area, starting on the inside of his right thigh across his testicles and on to the left inner thigh, the affidavit states.

Several fractures were found on the child’s his left shoulder and 12-week-old fractures were found on his right shoulder, according to an arrest affidavit. “The burn to the left inner thigh appeared to have marks indicating a pinch,” the affidavit states.

The child also had forearm and wrist fractures that were somewhere between a day-old and 12-weeks-old and the bones in the forearm and wrists had never been properly set, the affidavit states.

Investigators observed the toddler to be “glassy eyed” and “withdrawn” and his shoulder had a deformity and the child appeared to be in “agony,” the affidavit states.

05-04-2012 06:01 PM