Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
walking while black - Trayvon Martin
the grand jury meets april 10. i doubt anything of note will happen in this matter before then.

SANFORD, Fla. —

The city of Sanford is bracing for a massive rally planned for Thursday evening.

Sanford’s mayor said he is expecting as many as 20,000 people to gather at the First Shiloh Baptist Church to rally for justice in the death of Trayvon Martin.

The Rev. Al Sharpton is expected to be in town to lead the rally to stir up the locals. The_Villagers

Thursday morning, Sharpton posted on his Twitter page that his mother passed away early in the morning. He said that he was on a flight to central Florida and would still attend Thursday’s rally because his mother would have wanted him to come.

Yesterday, CNN enhanced the audio of Zimmerman's 911 call. You could hear him whisper "fucking coons".
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-22-2012, 11:11 AM)username Wrote: Yesterday, CNN enhanced the audio of Zimmerman's 911 call. You could hear him whisper "fucking coons".

it's tough to make out. if the FBI can make that clear, that goes a long way towards a case.

Sanford police chief got a city council vote of no confidence last night, but frankly i think that's knee-jerk. the international publicity has made them shit their panties.

the sanford police chief, Bill Lee, has temporarily stepped down.

[Image: 1332445549811.jpg]

oh shit.

it seems the night of the shooting, they DID NOT TAKE ZIMMERMAN TO STATION for a statement! they do not have any statement from him except from the scene, where they let him walk away. this is very very bad. he should have been cuffed and taken in nomatter what he said at scene.

chief stepping down for now isn't going to make any difference. this is a locomotive out of control now.

I saw a few Trayvon Martin t-shirts today. A black lady told me if you print a poster off your computer in reverse you can iron it on a t-shirt. (Just telling all you other black people in case you don't have Twitter.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-22-2012, 03:57 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: the sanford police chief, Bill Lee, has temporarily stepped down.
Good Move, he fucked this one up so get out of the way. So far I have heard Nothing that would have prevented me from arresting his ass at the scene given what the police knew at the time. Dude claimed Self Defence in a confrontation HE instigated, asswipe.
So, people like me that are responsible CCW owners will have one more thing to worry about, anti gun nuts haven't started rioting yet, but they will. Got to give it to the Martin family lawyers, they were correct, swap the colors of those involved and we would be nearing trial by now.

there is a HUGE mob at the rally in sanford which is about to begin. with al Asshat sharpton presiding.

[Image: park_rally_01_t615.jpg?9d74a679772b302cd...55e904d640]

might be more effective if they could spell homicide. duh.

[Image: TRAYVON-MARTIN-SHARPTON-PRESSER-0322.jpg]

[Image: TRAYVON-MARTIN-RALLY-HUGE-0322.jpg]

[Image: Treyvon-Martin-prerally-7-0322.JPG]

[Image: TRAYVON-MARTIN-SKY13-RALLY-0322.jpg]

(03-22-2012, 06:09 PM)Cracker Wrote: I saw a few Trayvon Martin t-shirts today. A black lady told me if you print a poster off your computer in reverse you can iron it on a t-shirt. (Just telling all you other black people in case you don't have Twitter.)

Seriously? 78

The black folks use sharpton kind of like shit on a stick, you could rob a bank with shit on a stick. He is useless but his presence will get things moving. The Chief and his minions royally fucked this thing up, now time to pay for it.
another photo of zimmerman. he's holed up somewhere, must be scared shitless.

[Image: article-2118514-12496BE2000005DC-507_634x342.jpg]

[Image: article-2119101-124B56A5000005DC-433_634x429.jpg]

[Image: article-2119101-124B5167000005DC-915_634x421.jpg]

(03-23-2012, 06:29 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: must be scared shitless.

I hope he is at least as frightened as that kid must have been.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-22-2012, 07:09 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 06:09 PM)Cracker Wrote: I saw a few Trayvon Martin t-shirts today. A black lady told me if you print a poster off your computer in reverse you can iron it on a t-shirt. (Just telling all you other black people in case you don't have Twitter.)

Seriously? 78

Yes. Or you can buy iron-on letters:

[Image: 032312trayvon_CC7_1342697g.jpg]

Would we ever hear this story if it had been a white kid or a Mexican kid? Probably not. Because when someone dies in some horrific manner, I don't think it could be me next.

Different culture. I would think you know that. I bet you use different verbage when you post on boards looking for men of color...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-23-2012, 06:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-23-2012, 06:29 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: must be scared shitless.

I hope he is at least as frightened as that kid must have been.

At this point he should just present himself to the police with an attorney and cooperate in any way he can with this investigation. His silence is only making him look worse. Nothing willl excuse what he did. But maybe if he says what he was thinking at the time or his version of what happened we might understand how this ended so horribly. Personally I think he was too full of himself being a cop wannabe and got carried away and things went to far. But now it's time for him to face the music.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ramsey:
At this point he should just present himself to the police

but he isn't being sought by the police. they know where to find him. he's being sought by the lynch mob. The_VillagersThe_Villagers

(03-23-2012, 07:09 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 07:09 PM)JsMom Wrote:

Seriously? 78

Yes. Or you can buy iron-on letters:

[Image: 032312trayvon_CC7_1342697g.jpg]

Would we ever hear this story if it had been a white kid or a Mexican kid? Probably not. Because when someone dies in some horrific manner, I don't think it could be me next.

Different culture. I would think you know that. I bet you use different verbage when you post on boards looking for men of color...

Now is not the time for your ignorant bullshit verbal vomit. I could give a fuck less what you have to say. I got a man bitch. You're the lonely holier than thou cunt! A child was murdered for no damn reason. I don't care what color the kid is. I'd rally for any child. You sick bitch. I sure hope nothing ever happens to any of your children. I bet you'd insert your foot into your loud flappy jaws. Jeezus!
(03-23-2012, 07:38 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Ramsey:
At this point he should just present himself to the police

but he isn't being sought by the police. they know where to find him. he's being sought by the lynch mob. The_VillagersThe_Villagers

I know he isn't being sought by the police. Yet. However, I think he should go to the police and cooperate with them on this investigation. BEFORE the Rev Al gets the people even more riled up and someone shoots him!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
He is cooperating if he isn't being sought.
86 112
He should kiss Sharpton right on the lips in front of the crowd.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
special prosecutor appointed to supersede the local.

TALLAHASSEE --

Gov. Rick Scott and Attorney General Pam Bondi have appointed a new state attorney in the investigation into Trayvon Martin’s death.

Angela B. Corey from the 4th Judicial Circuit will serve as the new state attorney.

After a conversation Scott and Bondi, State Attorney Norman Wolfinger decided to step down from the investigation.

[Image: mike032312.jpg]