Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
perpetrator families: opinions?
Dickie, go bother a goat. or a gila monster.

(03-28-2012, 11:43 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
however, since it IS the crime forum, she is getting a whipping anyway. 98 BAD Username! you be kind to old folks in the crime forum or the debil will get you.

on topic:

the relevant case that sticks in my mind the most is a woman whose (adult) son murdered his (also adult) brother. she had the dilemma of both victim's mom and killer's mom. i used to see her visit the jail to see the killer and she always left sobbing crying. how torn she was. my heart went out to her.

Ouch. My first public whipping. hah

Come back Teacher! I take back everything I shouldn't have said in the crime forum. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-28-2012, 12:24 PM)username Wrote: Ouch. My first public whipping. hah

Come back Teacher! I take back everything I shouldn't have said in the crime forum. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I felt sorry for you getting your ass kicked by a silent blue hair.

Well sorry and embarrassed that you're actually a full Mock member allowing that shit to happen.

I see you as the victim though if that helps any.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-28-2012, 12:31 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-28-2012, 12:24 PM)username Wrote: Ouch. My first public whipping. hah

I felt sorry for you getting your ass kicked by a silent blue hair.

Well sorry and embarrassed that you're actually a full Mock member allowing that shit to happen.

I see you as the victim though if that helps any.

I see everyone posting in this thread as a perpetrator, period. No victims, as it should be. LC's like the cool warden and Dick is the prison guard. I have sympathy for no one!

Let's use the Columbine killings as an example of parents that HAD to know their sons were sick, evil fucks, yet did nothing about it.

I think enough evidence came out that the 2 kids were up to no good, yet parents chose to look the other way, or hoped that it would simply 'go away'.

I think people/parents like that, who most likely knew their children were capable of crime, yet chose to do nothing, are to me, as guilty as their kids who committed the acts.

They should be ostracized by their friends, neighbors, community, etc.

If you raised 'em, and they still live under your roof, then shame on you as a parent.

There's a kid from near here who recently gunned down 2 store clerks in Iowa. I feel for his parents, because he's been trouble for them (bad egg) since day one. And I do believe that there simply are truly evil people. It wouldn't matter if their parents were the pope, it wouldn't help.

The parents of this teenagers mistake in my eyes? They left guns accessible for this kid to take and use. He essentially murdered two women because he wanted to know what it was like to kill someone.

Those parents have since moved, understandably.
(03-28-2012, 01:07 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Let's use the Columbine killings as an example of parents that HAD to know their sons were sick, evil fucks, yet did nothing about it.

I think enough evidence came out that the 2 kids were up to no good, yet parents chose to look the other way, or hoped that it would simply 'go away'.

I think people/parents like that, who most likely knew their children were capable of crime, yet chose to do nothing, are to me, as guilty as their kids who committed the acts.

They should be ostracized by their friends, neighbors, community, etc.

If you raised 'em, and they still live under your roof, then shame on you as a parent.

There's a kid from near here who recently gunned down 2 store clerks in Iowa. I feel for his parents, because he's been trouble for them (bad egg) since day one. And I do believe that there simply are truly evil people. It wouldn't matter if their parents were the pope, it wouldn't help.

The parents of this teenagers mistake in my eyes? They left guns accessible for this kid to take and use. He essentially murdered two women because he wanted to know what it was like to kill someone.

Those parents have since moved, understandably.

You're sterile aren't you?

No kids, no live ammunition.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I believe that some can be born evil. They can have every advantage & the love of both parents and still be evil little bastards. I've seen it for myself. I think some people can be born that flawed.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-28-2012, 02:00 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You're sterile aren't you?

No kids, no live ammunition.

Dick, these parents knew their kid was evil. Mom was flat out scared of him. He'd been in Juvenile Detention, but the day he got out, he drove to the family cabin, retrieved guns and ammo, and set out on his murderous spree.

Photos of him when he was arraigned show him smiling and laughing.
(03-28-2012, 01:07 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Let's use the Columbine killings as an example of parents that HAD to know their sons were sick, evil fucks, yet did nothing about it.

I thought the Columbine killings were due to the kids being bullied and tormented to the point that they snapped.

(03-28-2012, 03:09 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Dick, these parents knew their kid was evil. Mom was flat out scared of him.

Would you be surprised to learn that's happening all over America right now and many parents have no recourse when they try to get help for their fucked up kids?

I don't have the time or inclination to track down the facts & figures behind this but if you're truly interested they are out there to be found.

The world is filled with fucked up people, they are all around, they multiply like stupid people. The law of averages says at least one participates in Mock.

(03-28-2012, 04:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-28-2012, 03:09 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Dick, these parents knew their kid was evil. Mom was flat out scared of him.

Would you be surprised to learn that's happening all over America right now and many parents have no recourse when they try to get help for their fucked up kids?

I don't have the time or inclination to track down the facts & figures behind this but if you're truly interested they are out there to be found.

The world is filled with fucked up people, they are all around, they multiply like stupid people. The law of averages says at least one participates in Mock.

Maggot, right? The cute, smart, quirky ones go undetected for way too long. I kinda sensed something though...

What’s the matter, Donovan? Having difficulty differentiating between a response and the responder? By all means, please illustrate where, in any of my responses, I personally embrace and adhere to any or all of your accusations contained within your following rant:

"There are idiots like Sterling, whose ill-thought-out moral values and half-remembered parables lead to an incoherent and ranting sense of justice that often has little to do with justice or reality and more to do with entirely unrelated anger and bitterness at their own perceived raw deal from life. People like Sterling want the world to pay, and it doesn't really matter for what reason."

Forgive me, but where did I express MY moral values and stance on justice in my posts to your question: “How is a family member held responsible for the behavior of their relative?”

In your haste to soothe your bruised ego, you mistakenly claimed I offered “half- remembered parables”. I presented metaphor, idiom, proverb, literary reference and scripture – NOT ONE PARABLE. In fact, my responses supported your observation “it's as if they're guilty by extension”. You obviously have no idea what constitutes a parable. And that, sport, confirms your ignorance. Just like the ignorance you boldly attribute to “the majority of average onlookers.”

I did enjoy your “In the cases I’m currently observing” statement. You tried to make two anecdotal events sound so scholarly. Let me guess: You are the offspring of an FDA official responsible for approving Thalidomide in the 1950’s. “The fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree.” [Note to Donovan: That was NOT a parable.]

You are another cultural illiterate. Your observations are sophomoric and parochial at best. Be sure and let us know what monotheistic religion shaped your thinking regarding being God’s instrument and absolution. I'm sure you can enlighten Teacher on her beliefs. That is, after you get over being pompous and pissy.

[Image: article-0-08CF49E4000005DC-156_472x375.jpg]

"Golly, Lassie. I'm sure glad you stuck by me after I threw your puppies down the well. We don't need Jesus!"
(03-28-2012, 04:23 PM)sally Wrote:

I thought the Columbine killings were due to the kids being bullied and tormented to the point that they snapped.

It looks like the Columbine killers initially were targets, but by the time they massacred their fellow students, warning signs of their intentions were plentiful:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Harris...an_Klebold
(03-28-2012, 07:24 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-28-2012, 04:23 PM)sally Wrote:

It looks like the Columbine killers initially were targets, but by the time they massacred their fellow students, warning signs of their intentions were plentiful:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Harris...an_Klebold

I am not excusing the parents, but no parent wants to believe that their child is evil. We think if we just love them enough they will be ok. If we get them help, if we do this, or if we do that, everything will be ok. Imagine how hard it would be to admit to yourself that YOUR child is a murderer. The person you created is a killer. Especially for a mother that carried the baby inside of her for 9 long months - feeling him or her grow and move. Nursing them and watching them grow, learn to walk, learn to talk and so much more. After all of that, how absolutely heart breaking would it be to realize that after all that your child is evil? I don't think I could take it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

*ahem* That's not Dick.
(03-28-2012, 08:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

*ahem* That's not Dick.

I'm sorry. what? hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
*gasp* you hussy. Next time I'll wait until after your editing window of time closes.
So, am I the only one Sterling likes? Because I do kiss a little Sterling ass. Not my favorite, though. Top Five, for sure.

Family means together, good or bad. As a parent, I take responsibility for my offspring, little or grown. I let them know if they fuck up. Just told one to stop being such a critical ass about five minutes ago...

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-28-2012, 09:17 PM)Cracker Wrote: So, am I the only one Sterling likes? Because I do kiss a little Sterling ass.

I don't think I ever kissed Tiki's ass, though I sure would've if given the chance. And, Fibo too. Where did those little mamas gooooooo?
(03-28-2012, 09:17 PM)Cracker Wrote: Just told one to stop being such a critical ass about five minutes ago...

Jesus Christ, I don't know where they'd get that from.
Commando Cunt Queen