Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BURGERS! MMMMMM!
So, you're taking advice from a plant nowadays? I didnt think they could talk back...
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Now that's just stupid, bumpkin.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I prefer the term Punkin.

Inside joke, you wont get it.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

Actually, I did get it. It refers to your head.
Anyhow, back to burgers.

Anyone else like theirs a little pink in the middle? Personally, I think there's too much paranoia over getting sick.

I love a nice juicy thick pink burger with swiss and mushrooms. NO onions. Gross.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Atta gal (of course I didnt mean gal in a derogatory way). Swiss and mushrooms do go well together.

(04-15-2012, 12:38 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Atta gal (of course I didnt mean gal in a derogatory way). Swiss and mushrooms do go well together.

No offense taken Kid.
(04-15-2012, 01:02 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 12:38 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Atta gal (of course I didnt mean gal in a derogatory way). Swiss and mushrooms do go well together.

No offense taken Kid.

We all know you just sent him every bit of your personal info in a PM. Better schedule a vaca day for tuesday...that should be his estimated time of arrival.

Please let us all know what he really has between his legs.

Ramsey, he gave you what amounts to a verbal pat on the head.
(04-15-2012, 01:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Really? Who cares? I certainly don't.

You shouldn't tolerate that from any man regardless of where you are.

It's sad when you (and many others) are still "explaining" to her after 3.5 years.
(04-15-2012, 01:06 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 01:02 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

No offense taken Kid.

We all know you just sent him every bit of your personal info in a PM. Better schedule a vaca day for tuesday...that should be his estimated time of arrival.

Please let us all know what he really has between his legs.

Hmmmm no. While I applaud Kid for getting his act together and admitting he has a problem with alcohol and taking steps to get better, drinking/drugs is on my list of no's. I have no interest in a man that drinks to excess. A drink here and there or a beer on a hot day is fine. Anything more and I am not interested. Been there done that.

Jesus...no, it was more of a high-five.. as in I agree!

You didnt go back to bed, did you......

(04-15-2012, 01:14 PM)thekid65 Wrote:

Jesus...no, it was more of a high-five.. as in I agree!

You didnt go back to bed, did you......

I didn't take it as an insult Kid. But even if it was intended as a pat on the head, I wouldn't care. It's Mock. Not a big deal.
Oh, I know you didnt take it as an insult. You're capable of reading and understanding intent. Others, tend to react to their emotions...

BURGERS! MMMMMM! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 5 )
Duchess

i keep seeing BURGLERS. hah

(04-15-2012, 01:19 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Oh, I know you didnt take it as an insult. You're capable of reading and understanding intent. Others, tend to react to their emotions...

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I think I have proven my point. Well, I think you two proved it for me.

Yes, the stupidest cunt on here doesn't mind. The rest of us do.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-15-2012, 01:19 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Oh, I know you didnt take it as an insult. You're capable of reading and understanding intent. Others, tend to react to their emotions...

True. You do seem like a pretty nice guy. Down to earth. So no, I didn't take gal as an insult.

Just to be clear to the other girls - No, I am not interested in Kid or want to date him.