Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
REMAINS FOUND Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing
i think Texas Equusearch should be brought in. there's a lot of desert to be searched. the parents have to request it.

kvoa
TUCSON - Six miles from where Isabel Celis disappeared, the extensive search for the Pima County Search and Rescue Dive Team's found nothing.

The pontoon boat was launched Thursday afternoon.

Pima County Sheriff Rescue Team circled the lake for about two and a half hours. The boat is equipped with sonar and an underwater camera.

"I think we would be remiss if we didn't search all those areas that could possibly be a location to hide evidence," says Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor. "If anything looks amiss, if there's any sign of entry into the lake or vehicles driven close to the lake or something of that nature."

As the boat floated looking for the missing six-year-old, residents looked on.

One resident said, "It just makes me sad that someone could harm the child."

As day six of the search ended, law enforcement is able to put to bed any doubts whether or not this lake holds any secret investigation of the missing six-year-old. TPD was also on scene and they say the amount of cooperation they have received from other law enforcement agencies has been great.

The next news conference update from TPD will be Friday morning at 8 a.m. and we will be streaming it live at kvoa.com.

[Image: B2F8D65B6E3B7B522F488136EB19F06C_588_588.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Lady Cop - 04-27-2012, 05:22 AM
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Kip - 05-16-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Kip - 05-16-2012, 10:39 PM