Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
REMAINS FOUND Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing
Something that has been going through my mind about this case, the neighbor girl of the Celis family said that she was woke up early Saturday morning around 6:30 and her dog and the Celis family dogs were barking and she could also hear men talking. I remember it being said that Mrs. Celis had to leave for work by 7:30. Not sure if anyone has said if the Police questioned the Mother and Father as to the fact that the dogs were barking and if they heard the dogs barking or heard voices. When our dogs bark, we look around and see what is going on. Had anyone in the family been outside that morning? I just feel that the Mother, getting ready for work would have heard the dogs or male voices too. Not sure if it is just me, but I have a habit when I get up in the morning to go look at each of my children, just to check.

Also, I wonder about the information being released, if that information was really going to help solve the case, would we be privileged to it at this time? I do not think so. Things just do not add up to me. I pray for the little girls safe return.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.Smiley_emoticons_wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Barbara - 05-03-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Kip - 05-16-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Kip - 05-16-2012, 10:39 PM