Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
REMAINS FOUND Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing
This post is my opinion only, I have no secret facts to present.

I think the parents are withholding information to try and protect someone. Going on this theory, who would be close enough to them to "earn" their protection? Not the sleazy "uncle" or "cousin" Justin Mastromarino. In fact, I think he did the first public appearances as a red herring. He probably has an airtight alibi for the entire 24 hour period surrounding Isa's disappearance. He is just sleazy enough and has enough of a criminal record to make him appear to be a suspect in this case.

I believe that Rebecca and Sergio are covering for one of their sons. I think it is most likely that their 14 year old son was "playing hard" with Isa and accidentally killed her. The following quote is from Rebecca in her Today Show interview: "She loves to put , um-- she loves to go out and play with her brothers, um play hard in the dirt and then come back in and get herself all girled up again." This is a strange way to say that Isa loves to be a girl but also loves to get dirty while playing [with her brothers]. The fact that she stresses "play hard" really grabbed my attention.

As a pediatric ER nurse, Becky has seen things done to children that the public can't comprehend. I believe the parents fear that if it is discovered that their son killed Isa (even accidentally) that he will be arrested and jailed, so they would lose two children instead of one. They seem to be grieving, esp. with all the talk of prayers for Isa, but not frantic with worry over Isa's whereabouts.

If my theory is true, I feel very badly for this couple and both their sons.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Cheyne - 05-04-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Kip - 05-16-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Kip - 05-16-2012, 10:39 PM