Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
REMAINS FOUND Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing
This post is my opinion only.

I rescind my speculation that Sergio Jr. had anything to do with Isabel's disappearance. The raw emotion in his 911 call was genuine, he was distraught at not being able to find his sister.

It amazes me to hear Sergio Sr. talking in such a calm voice, almost as if he doesn't care, that this is a game to him.

911 Operator: "Why do you think she was abducted?

Sergio Celis: "I have no idea. We woke up this morning and went to go get her up, start her baseball game, and she's gone. I woke up my sons, I, we looked everywhere in the house, and my oldest son noticed that her window was wide open and the screen was laying in the backyard. We've looked all around the house."

Why would you say "I have no idea" to the question "Why do you think she was abducted?" Wouldn't you say something like "the screen is off her window and we can't find her"? or "she would never leave the house on her own"? or "lady, she's only 6 years old, and we can't find her'?

Sergio is an odd duck. I've known many in my lifetime, and just being odd doesn't make one a criminal. However, I think he knows exactly what happened to Isa, and probably caused her "disappearance".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Cheyne - 05-15-2012, 08:05 AM
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Kip - 05-16-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Kip - 05-16-2012, 10:39 PM