Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
REMAINS FOUND Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing
Friday night:

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - The last time anyone saw Isabel Celis was exactly four weeks ago. Friday night a large crowd came together to make sure everyone knows hope remains alive and strong. Rebecca Celis was the face of the family at the candlelight walk. Noticeably absent, her husband Sergio, forced to watch from behind the walls of the Celis family home.

"It's a bad dream we can't wake up from," said Rebecca.

Almost one month later, Rebecca is still a mother without her baby daughter, but she's still hopeful, she'll find her soon.

"I know in my heart she's out there," she said. "It's just taken a little longer than I was hoping to find her."

Crowds gathered for a candlelight walk as a way to show support and solidarity with the Celis family, a family that's been split up in recent days as TPD and CPS continues their investigations.9OYS reporter Marcelino Benito asked Rebecca if she'd like to refute any of the rumors circulating about her husband.

Rebecca replied, "My husband's a great father who loves his boys, who loves his daughter. He's a great husband, a great father. At the end of the day when she comes home, everybody's questions will be answered."

Sergio was unable to attend the candlelight walk. KGUN 9 asked Rebecca if Sergio would've liked to attend. She replied, "Oh yes, but my son wants to be out here. It was one or the other, so my son's coming out here instead."

[Image: candelight+walk+celis.jpg]

Sergio
[Image: celis+dad.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Kip - 05-16-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Kip - 05-16-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6. AZ missing - by Lady Cop - 05-19-2012, 03:39 AM