Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Elizabeth Collins, 8 and Lyric Cook,10 Iowa missing/found dead
The way I understand it is that Misty and Lyric are both living with grandma. Misty works at the local Casey's (gas station/convenience) store. Grandma and Misty go to Heather Collins home everyday for grandma to watch Heather's 4 kids (Elizabeth is one of Heather's kids) and Lyric while Misty is at work. Once Misty is off work-Lyric and Grandma head back to Grandma's house. Dan lives separately from Misty and Lyric.

I don't agree that Misty and Dan know nothing. I am not saying that they killed, harmed or sold the girls (as I can see no reason for them to do so at this point) but they know something that could help LE. Innocent parents don't "lawyer up", quit talking to LE and the media. Their criminal records are a fact that Misty and Dan need to own. If they are truly innocent they should be talking to LE and helping in any way possible to get their daughter home.

ETA: The cops are not saying that they suspect Dan. Dan himself and others have been quoted as saying Dan "feels like a suspect".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elizabeth Collins, 8 and Lyric Cook,10 Iowa missing - by Cheyne - 07-20-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: Elizabeth Collins, 8 and Lyric Cook,10 Iowa missing - by guest12131213 - 02-03-2014, 06:15 PM