Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
(09-24-2018, 10:56 PM)BigMark Wrote: You would need an articulating selfie stick and about 30 tries.

And even then the dumb bastard would only get an 18 of his fat, hairy ass with a shot of his gooch.
Say it taint so!
(09-25-2018, 12:18 AM)sally Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 10:56 PM)BigMark Wrote: You would need an articulating selfie stick and about 30 tries.

And even then the dumb bastard would only get an 18 of his fat, hairy ass with a shot of his gooch.
Dammit. I know we're just joking around but now part of me wants to actually do butt shots to prove you guys wrong.
(09-23-2018, 03:03 PM)sally Wrote: It gets super tight, to the point where it pulls your eyelids down and you can't more your mouth. If you bought the other one for your niece, try not to laugh when you look at each other because it feels like your face will crack. My husband saw me with it on and asked wtf are you doing to yourself lol.

It left my skin mildly red for about an hour , but the next day my skin was glowing with health.

I applied the gel 10 minutes ago and it feels like there's something inside my face swimming around as it gets tighter and tighter. Freakin' weird sensation.
(10-15-2018, 07:06 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 03:03 PM)sally Wrote: It gets super tight, to the point where it pulls your eyelids down and you can't more your mouth. If you bought the other one for your niece, try not to laugh when you look at each other because it feels like your face will crack. My husband saw me with it on and asked wtf are you doing to yourself lol.

It left my skin mildly red for about an hour , but the next day my skin was glowing with health.

I applied the gel 10 minutes ago and it feels like there's something inside my face swimming around as it gets tighter and tighter. Freakin' weird sensation.

C'mon, put up a picture! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I already washed it off, but it wasn't pretty Cars.

I looked moderately deformed and really old, like a character from the Hills Have Eyes.

Now, my face stings and it's a little red. But, it does feel renewed and smooth.

I got two 4-packs, so I'll be using it again next week and I'll post a pic then (in one of the Members Only forums).
My face was red and stung a bit too. I also think it gave me a slight headache lol. It wasnt until the next morning that I noticed the difference.
Yeah, but what about the face mask?
Have you tried the Mrs. Myers Clean Day natural cleaning products? I did the floors with the honey suckle and the sheets with the lemon verbena and my house smells so clean and fresh.
No, I haven't but I would look for it. The cleaning product aisle is my favorite aisle. I love all that stuff.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It smells so good and clean with no chemically smell. The lemon verbena is my favorite, I want to clean everything with it.
I'll give Meyers a try too.

I'll be cleaning all the floors and surfaces thoroughly again after my things are loaded on the moving truck and before the new owners move in. They have two toddler daughters, so I don't want it to smell like heavy bleach when they get here.

My house is more clean, organized, and inviting than it's been in 14 years. The people who came to the Open Houses thought it was a staged home, not an owner occupied-home (until they opened the closets!). I cleaned, dejunked, organized, and decorated for a week and a half straight whenever I wasn't working.

Now that it's in such a great state, it's even harder to imagine leaving without getting a little sad. I love my home and this city. But, I got a really good bid on it and didn't want to wait because the interest rates are rising and real estate market is softening, even here. I know it'll work out for the best for my family and I'm looking forward to starting over though.

Anyway, not a lot of time to dwell on it -- I'm so majorly under the gun to get the business sold and make sure my caregivers and clients are in good hands, secure a rental house in Arizona, get the move all coordinated, and hit the road. I have to be out of the house by January 19th. I was hoping/planning for end of January.
Jan 19th is both my mom's and oldest daughter's birthday. I'll send good vibes that it won't be a pita.
Thanks sal. Though I've never met them, I really like your teen daughter and loved your mom (she was very much like my mom, which is rare).

So, January 19th is a good karma day, in my mind.

I think having such a tight unplanned deadline might be a blessing in disguise.

The typical lifespan in this 247 business is 5 years for a couple (90% of senior home care businesses are owned by spouses or partners). I've been doing it for 11 years solo and have felt burnt out for at least 5 years.

Moving on is overdue, but I really wanna make sure I set up my employees and clients as best I can before I finally get a life. The forced "vacate" date is lighting a fire under my ass.
If you smeared elmers glue all over your face let it dry, then peel it off would it do the same thing? You may thing that this may be a silly question but has anyone tried it? Clang? Cars? 
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-04-2018, 09:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Thanks sal.  Though I've never met them, I really like your teen daughter and loved your mom (she was very much like my mom, which is rare).

So, January 19th is a good karma day, in my mind.

I think having such a tight unplanned deadline might be a blessing in disguise.  

The typical lifespan in this 247 business is 5 years for a couple (90% of senior home care businesses are owned by spouses or partners).  I've been doing it for 11 years solo and have felt burnt out for at least 5 years.  

Moving on is overdue, but I really wanna make sure I set up my employees and clients as best I can before I finally get a life.  The forced "vacate" date is lighting a fire under my ass.

I would be burnt out after 1 year I could never work in an old folks home or a hospital or the dog pound and would be a puddle of stinky water. You were touched by an Angel. Maybe a little to hard and more than a few times but touched none the less.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My first real job was at Beverly Manor convalescent home, it was bad. Real fucking bad. Even though I just worked in the kitchen...
(12-05-2018, 12:01 AM)BigMark Wrote: My first real job was at Beverly Manor convalescent home, it was bad. Real fucking bad. Even though I just worked in the kitchen...

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Seriously, I know what you mean.

I went from being an expert in international regulations, software localization, and translation program management..........to teaching graduate courses in international engineering/marketing/operations.............to owning a much less financially lucrative business helping seniors live safely in their own homes.

The latter included filling in a lot of caregiver shifts when the client's well being depended on it and no one else could do it; changing adult diapers and staying up all night with Alzheimer's patients who think it's 50 years in the past.  That was way more personally challenging than fighting it out in a boardroom as the only woman with a slew of men from all over the world.

Senior care is not a glamorous business, nor is it the most financially lucrative one. But, I'm really glad I did it for as long as I could.  It's so necessary and rewarding.

I watched and helped my mom, as best I could, when my dad got terminally ill.  I quit my career and traveled down south frequently for a year and a half  so I could give her a break and spend as much time as possible with my dad.  

After he died, a part of me died too.  I decided not to pursue another international executive position. My heart was so raw.  I wanted to do something to help people in the same position as my dad and mom (and I) had been in.  So, I did, for as long as I could.  Thank god I bought the house here when I was still making corporate bucks. 

The senior care business has helped me pay most the mortgage, but the equity in the house is much more than my profits from the business. I can use that equity to take care of my mom and help my niece become independent enough to fly solo.
(12-04-2018, 10:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: If you smeared elmers glue all over your face let it dry, then peel it off would it do the same thing? You may thing that this may be a silly question but has anyone tried it? Clang? Cars? 
Oh that face. Well I guess I can always poop out of my mouth like Trump.
(12-04-2018, 10:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: If you smeared elmers glue all over your face let it dry, then peel it off would it do the same thing? You may thing that this may be a silly question but has anyone tried it? Clang? Cars? 

Had elmers glue dry on the back of my hand once, (once was enough, forget on the face) took a lot of rubbing with goo gone and left hand raw!
hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!