He Brings Me Coffee
Annnnnd, I was right. Told you Ramsey.
(09-08-2012, 04:27 PM)ramseycat Wrote: If you were single MS, I would probably give you a chance. You are a very good looking guy. But you are married so.....we can still be friends right? Smiley_emoticons_wink

We're still friends.

Absolutely.

There's a pretty good chance I'll be in the Albany area next summer. Ya never know.....
Dammit! I hate when the happens. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-08-2012, 02:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I wouldn't bang Clang to save my life. Sorry but cross dressing, fat, unemployed, lives at home at 40, unmotivated guys aree not my thing. And then yes, if we had the same dress on that would be awkward to say the least.

:(

What if I lost weight, moved out, and got a job and didn't do the crossdressing in public?

(A longshot...but hey it could happen)
Hmmm, yea get back to me when you have accomplished all that and we'll talk.

You said you can cook right?
(09-08-2012, 05:14 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Hmmm, yea get back to me when you have accomplished all that and we'll talk.

You said you can cook right?

If you count hotdogs and cheetos.
(09-08-2012, 02:47 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 01:48 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 12:58 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 11:04 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Do tell Jim. I am dying to know who you think I would bump uglies with.

Duchess for sure... probably MS too. Clang because he is close by it sounds like.

Nah, not me. We'd both show up wearing the same dress and shoes and it would go downhill from there.

That's not where it started going downhill.

Correct. It all started about 20 years ago...
How come this all makes sense with a couple drinks? or five?
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(09-08-2012, 07:28 PM)cladking Wrote: How come this all makes sense with a couple drinks? or five?

I have the same problem (?) with weed.
(09-08-2012, 07:31 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 07:28 PM)cladking Wrote: How come this all makes sense with a couple drinks? or five?

I have the same problem (?) with weed.

That just might bwe a better bet.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
It does lend a certain bizarre continuity to the whole thing. Like a bearded lady/wolf-boy/mustachioed strong man sort of a feel.
(09-08-2012, 03:36 PM)krystalshores Wrote: Ramsey, what about Crash? He's good looking, intelligent and I'm sure he has a sexy Australian accent.

What! The fuck?

What did I ever do to you?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
hah

Crash is from Austria?
(09-10-2012, 01:17 AM)crash Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 03:36 PM)krystalshores Wrote: Ramsey, what about Crash? He's good looking, intelligent and I'm sure he has a sexy Australian accent.

What! The fuck?

Dramaqueen fine. Be a dick.
Or rather - don't be a dick, in this context. Wasnme
(09-10-2012, 01:17 AM)crash Wrote:

What! The fuck?

You are the only single guy.....besides Clang.
Now, quit being a baby and hump Ramsey already! GEEZus!

Only guys would find a mercy fuck acceptable. Not that Crash is that guy, anyone that's read posts between him & Ramsey the past four years knows that. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-10-2012, 12:26 PM)Ilyanna Wrote: Or rather - don't be a dick, in this context. Wasnme

I think that is GIVE a dick in this case.

hah
Laughing at your own joke is gouache.
Crash is a hunka-hunka-burning love outback man with a lethal-to-women accent...i know, i have talked with him. eat your hearts out. 102