HE'S THE DEBIL

*nods*

[Image: article-2321042-19AB8D5C000005DC-421_306x701.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah I hate that douche.
I like that suit. But would change the shirt.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Don't you find his hair freakish?
He went bald years ago. Maybe its that spray on hair.
the guy is a freak all rounder, his hair is the least of his problems.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(05-08-2013, 08:51 AM)Maggot Wrote: Maybe its that spray on hair.

That's exactly what it looks like.
Isn't he a scientolgist or something.
yes a complete scientologist at that.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(05-08-2013, 08:54 AM)Maggot Wrote: Isn't he a scientolgist

Yup - freaky religion for a freaky man.
John Travolta is right up there with Tom Cruise in the freaky department.

He looks like he's morphing into a vampire in that pic.

BUT, I loved him in Saturday Night Fever and especially Pulp Fiction; the man's got moves (at least he used to, haven't seen him in anything in years).
This is quoted from the most recent lawsuit where Travolta is the Defendant and a guy Travolta was putting the make on was the Plaintiff...

"Defendant began screaming at Plaintiff, telling Plaintiff how selfish he was; that Defendant got to where he is now due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his Welcome Back, Kotter days; and that Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity. Defendant then went on to say how he had done things in his past that would make most people throw up."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...olta0.html

According to Travolta...Hollywood Jews are Debils...and those Debils made him do it, those debils made him gay (for pay)
(05-08-2013, 10:37 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: "Defendant then went on to say how he had done things in his past that would make most people throw up."

Yes, such as make the movie "Look Who's Talking".
HOLLYWEIRD.
(05-08-2013, 10:24 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: BUT, I loved him in Saturday Night Fever and especially Pulp Fiction; the man's got moves (at least he used to, haven't seen him in anything in years).

I thought he was perfect in Basic. Again . . . partnered with Sammy Jackson.

(05-08-2013, 10:37 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: This is quoted from the most recent lawsuit where Travolta is the Defendant and a guy Travolta was putting the make on was the Plaintiff...

" . . . Defendant then went on to say how he had done things in his past that would make most people throw up."

He's referring to Battlefield Earth.
(05-08-2013, 10:48 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Yes, such as make the movie "Look Who's Talking".

(05-08-2013, 10:56 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: He's referring to Battlefield Earth.

hah Selling your soul to the devil comes without any guarantees

Looks to me like Travolta makes a vein attempt to resurrect his fondness of his early experiences on the 'casting couch' every time he gets on a massage table
I thought he was a douch in Welcome Back Cotter, he pissed me off in Urban Cowboy. Played us like we are all a bunch of idiots that can't speak complete sentences.
He will always be a douch
Why doesn't he just come out and admit that he is a poojabber?
(05-08-2013, 05:35 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Why doesn't he just come out and admit that he is a poojabber?

Yeah, right.

Scientologists wholeheartedly embrace homosexuality.

Your private school education is really paying dividends within these global walls. hah
He is gay like Tom Cruise.

He is trying to run away from his homosexuality using scientology like that cult claims you can “cure” your homosexuality.

Of course in reality you can't.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.