Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you have an argument or ....
Can you have an argument or disagreement with a friend, no matter how close or not, and be able to turn it off and remain friends once the argument is over.

Kind of like hockey players who get into a fight on the ice and then go out for a beer after the game.

Or do you suffer from juvenile emotions that you'd rather kill the friendship over an argument?

If you've never been in such a situation do you know others who have?
I'd cut the cocksucker.
Fug duh kund
Yes.
yes
Luke Warmwater Wrote:I'd cut the cocksucker.
::laugh::
86 112
The Antagonist Wrote:Can you have an argument or disagreement with a friend, no matter how close or not, and be able to turn it off and remain friends once the argument is over.

Kind of like hockey players who get into a fight on the ice and then go out for a beer after the game.

Or do you suffer from juvenile emotions that you'd rather kill the friendship over an argument?

If you've never been in such a situation do you know others who have?

I have been. She wouldn't believe that my balls tasted like brown sugar and cinnamon. It was never the same.
86 112
I love a healthy debate.
Arguing though takes too much effort and requires a level of caring I don't have.

I've learned too that if I listen more than speak I pick up on an opinion that at times has changed mine.
Yes, I can disagree and get past it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Yes, I can disagree and get past it.
Oh please, you can barely get past legal drinking age with your boy toys.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Yes, I can disagree and get past it.
Oh please, you can barely get past legal drinking age with your boy toys.
Ha! That really bugs you doesn't it? ::lmao::
The thought of you making an O face bugs me.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:The thought of you making an O face bugs me.
Why would you even go there ya freak.
ramseycat Wrote:

Boytoy + sex = orgasm

It wasn't really that hard to figure out, was it? ::aww::

Sorry for derailing your thread, Ant. It's all Ramsey's fault.

Edit: had to remove style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dddddd"

::lmao::
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

Boytoy + sex = orgasm

It wasn't really that hard to figure out, was it? ::aww::

Sorry for derailing your thread, Ant. It's all Ramsey's fault.

Edit: had to remove style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dddddd"
Again, why would you even go there????
OnBendedKnee Wrote:I love a healthy debate.
Arguing though takes too much effort and requires a level of caring I don't have.

I've learned too that if I listen more than speak I pick up on an opinion that at times has changed mine.

Yah but I'm talking about a good ol' argument where it gets heated a bit.

I have a friend since, well make that two friends since my single digit age and both of them I've had some out and out battles with and we're still friends to this day. We know each other so well that we don't let much get in our way.

I think also that because we actually KNOW how to argue instead of throwing everything in plus the kitchen sink and staying on topic, it helps.

I've also been on the other side of it many times where those who I thought had a reasonable mind were too emotionally retarded to even have a rational discussion.
If you can have a healthy discussion and not resort to insults and name calling, it's all good. Unfortunatley, most people can't do that.
ramseycat Wrote:If you can have a healthy discussion and not resort to insults and name calling, it's all good. Unfortunatley, most people can't do that.

What the fuck do you know about it, asshole?

::gigg::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:If you can have a healthy discussion and not resort to insults and name calling, it's all good. Unfortunatley, most people can't do that.

What the fuck do you know about it, asshole?

::gigg::
:smartass::

Nope name calling is allowed. That's why I used the hockey fight analogy. All out battle.

Besides, I didnt' ask about 'most people'. We all know that answer. I was asking whoever wanted to reply about themselves in such a situation.