Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ANDREA SNEIDERMAN TRIAL

This trial starts on July 29 in Georgia. It's salacious, it involves sexcapades and the murder of a husband by his wife's alleged lover (she denies everything including that he is her lover). Lover boy had his trial & was found guilty, he's in the slammer, his attorney/s wants to appeal his sentence given the arrest of the wife/lover, blah, blah, blah.

The husband was shot dead outside of his son's daycare.

Brief background -

Andrea Sneiderman, the wife of a man gunned down by Sneiderman's boss and alleged lover, was indicted on murder charges.

Sneiderman, 35, is accused of playing a fatal role in the Dunwoody Daycare murder that rocked the suburban Georgia community. Her husband, Russell "Rusty" Sneiderman, 36, was shot and killed in the parking lot of his son's daycare center in November 2010.

DeKalb County District Attorney Robert James said that prosecutors and Dekalb sheriff's officers went to Sneiderman's lake house in Putnam County to arrest her. Her children, Sophia and Ian, were not present.

She is charged with racketeering, murder with malice, criminal attempt to commit murder, insurance fraud, and making false statements and perjury.

Andrea Sneiderman's boss, Hemy Neuman, was arrested months after the shooting, though prosecutors said they suspected Mrs. Sneiderman was involved. Neuman and Andrea Sneiderman traveled frequently together during their work at GE Energy, and prosecutors and Neuman's lawyers have alleged that the pair had an affair and plotted the murder.

Andrea Sneiderman has denied being involved in her husband's murder.

Neuman was found guilty of the murder earlier this year and sentenced to life in prison in March.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Rusty Sneiderman - murdered

[Image: ht_sneiderman_family_jef_ss_120313_ssh.jpg]

The shooter - Hemy

[Image: abc_hemy_neuman_court_jef_ss_120313_ssh.jpg]

The wife - Andrea

[Image: ht_slide_9_jef_ss_120313_ssh.jpg]
I really feel bad for the kids they've lost their dad and know it looks like they are going to lose their mother.

I hope the lover/boss gets gangbanged in the showers everyday he looks a real fucking creep.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Killers sometimes throw others into the mix to minimize their own guilt or get back at someone. I have no doubt that Hemy Neuman was obsessed with Andrea Sneiderman.

He could have falsely implicated her, but I don't trust Andrea Sneiderman.

-her demeanor is all wrong,
-she tampered/threatened a witness in Hemy's trial and got banned from the courtroom,
-she benefited financially from her husband's death,
-I believe that she was having an affair with Hemy,
-she claimed not to know her husband had been shot until she reached the hospital but told her best friend that he'd been shot before she arrived at the the hospital (that's the witness she threatened)...

Here she is testifying at Hemy's trial, before she was arrested. I find her very bizarre and hard to believe.

Oh yuk. Watching that video tape, something does seem seriously off about her. Any word yet on direct evidence that she was involved in the murder? A text "yo...call me after you murder Rusty" or something?
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-13-2013, 04:40 PM)username Wrote: Oh yuk. Watching that video tape, something does seem seriously off about her. Any word yet on direct evidence that she was involved in the murder? A text "yo...call me after you murder Rusty" or something?

Not a lot of the court docs have been released, AFAIK.

I think it's a purely circumstantial case against her.

A lot of the evidence and witnesses in the case against her overlap with the case against Hemy Neuman.

The trial is being promoted heavily by HLN - they'll be covering it live.
This a quick 48 Hours clip of Andrea's supporters speaking in her favor.

She seems a little out there, but I have known a lot of people, men and women that get like that when they have badgered and probed. Doesn't mean they are guilty.
She is not someone I would likely hang out with. The shooter is a weird fuker though, something in the eyes.
(07-13-2013, 04:40 PM)username Wrote: Any word yet on direct evidence that she was involved in the murder? A text "yo...call me after you murder Rusty" or something?

The only thing I keep seeing repeated over & over is that she commented to a couple different people that her husband was dead before she actually went to the hospital and was told there that he was dead, also she apparently threatened one of the people she told, I think it may have been her best friend. The prosecutors are commenting a lot about her deleting emails & texts from her boss/alleged lover, Hemy. No smoking gun that I've seen.
Well, the circumstantial evidence cases are certainly interesting!
Commando Cunt Queen
The other pieces of circumstantial evidence that prosecutors hope will convince a jury include:

1. Rusty Sneiderman chased off a disguised Hemy, from outside the couple's house, one week before Hemy shot him outside of the daycare (Hemi was again disguised and succeeded in killing Rusty that time).

Prosecutors claim that Andrea must have told Hemy about the escape route he used to elude Rusty the first time. Andrea claims that Hemy must have been stalking her house and that's how he knew about the path.

2. Immediately after Rusty called his wife to tell her about chasing off the man, Andrea Sneiderman called Hemi Neuman. Phone records prove it. She says it had to be about work; she doesn't remember the call.

3. This bartender refutes Andrea's claim that she and Hemi weren't intimate. She testified at Hemi's trial (video below).

This bartender (along with Andrea's ex-bestie who Andrea allegedly threatened after she testified at Hemi's trial) is expected to testify at Andrea's trial too.

IDK. Maybe Andrea's just weird and innocent; wrongly implicated by an obsessed Hemy. Or, maybe she wasn't involved in the murder, but is lying about the affair and therefore catching herself up and coming across as not credible (to me). Or, maybe she's guilty as hell and manipulated Hemy to kill her husband for the $2 milion. Need to see more.

As far as I can tell, Andrea now claims that she doesn't remember who first informed her that Rusty had been shot. It's a proven fact that she indeed told her ex-bestie and her in-laws before she arrived at the hospital (which is where she initially claimed she learned for the first time that Rusty was shot). If "I don't remember" is truly her claim now, big problem for Andrea. IMO.

Attorney: When you say kiss what do you mean by that? Bwahahaha!

The attorney "grinding" is priceless.

hah
Dropping the Murder Charges?

There's a gag order in the case, so this isn't officially confirmed yet but is being reported by multiple media sources:

DeKalb County District Attorney Robert James is alleged to be considering dropping murder charges against the mother of two. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has sought to confirm these reports but neither side will comment, citing a gag order imposed by Superior Court Judge Gregory A. Adams.

In addition to the murder charges, Andrea Sneiderman faces 13 lesser charges — four counts of perjury, seven counts of making false statements and one count each of hindering the apprehension of a criminal and concealment of material fact — that carry sentences of up to five to 10 years each.

Most of those charges revolve around statements Sneiderman made in court and to police about the alleged affair. Prosecutors hope to use previous testimony from Neuman’s friend, Melanie White, according to court documents. Neuman has already stated, through his attorneys, he will not take the stand in the Sneiderman trial.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is looking like a really weak prosecution case, imo.

Neuman's nuts and he won't be testifying anyway. So, the star witness against Sneiderman is going to be his friend, to whom he told stories of his affair with Sneiderman?

IDK, unless the prosecution has a whole lot more evidence than what's known to the public, the murder charges should probably be dropped. And, without the murder charges, how strong are the other charges?

Sneiderman is annoying and rubs me the wrong way. And, I think she's lying about some things (maybe even conspiring to murder her husband), but hate to see the state of Georgia waste money if there is insufficient evidence to support the charges.

July selection starts on Monday, guess we'll see soon enough what cards the prosecution is holding.

Once the charges are dropped she'll be entitled to a few million - the life insurance policy, the savings & property, etc.
Sounds like her plan is coming to fruition.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/andrea-sneiderm...d=19774960

"In another dramatic development, Andrea Sneiderman, with her husband buried and Hemy Neuman in prison, turned her attention last summer to a new man, Joseph Dell.

Just friends, they insist.

"Prosecutors have alleged that Joseph Dell left his pregnant wife to be with Andrea Sneiderman," Fleischer said. "The defense team has said it's not a romantic relationship and that that is not true."

What am I missing here? What's Andrea got that's got these men doing stupid shit for her? Is she "hot" and I just don't realize it? Cuz her constant sourpuss expression makes her look like a real bitch to me! But I'm not a guy, so maybe I'm just not seeing what the big attraction is?
There are a lot of guys out there that don't have much experience with women, had 1 short time GF in HS and married the college sweetheart and all that. Some of them are also very weak, don't know what to do when a decent woman turns her hormone lights on them. Maybe the wife hasn't looked at like that in some time. So what does the horndog do? Jumps ship. He will regret it later, they always do.
There are also women out there that have a very powerful sexual aura about them, maybe not to all but to at least some. I met a girl here once, she was nice, good looking, a little on the fluffy side, not much. Not really my type, but we went out for dinner and drinks and I took her back home, first date. That kiss good night lit my ass up! Holy Shit, Instant wood. Where did that come from? I told here about it and she was embarrassed, said it had happened before.
Andrea could be one of those, or not, maybe just a conniving slut.
(07-27-2013, 03:05 AM)RJs-Ex Wrote: What am I missing here? What's Andrea got that's got these men doing stupid shit for her? Is she "hot" and I just don't realize it?

I wondered about that too. She's not what is traditionally considered attractive, she doesn't appear to have a pleasing personality & her ass is as wide as Texas.
Maybe she swallows.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Is that so important that men would overlook other flaws in a woman?