Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HANNAH ANDERSON ABDUCTED BY SUSPECTED MURDERER
I got two of the new CA state amber alert notices on Cable TV and a text on Monday. Had hoped LE would have apprehended the suspect and the child(ren) by now. Unfortunately, not so.

[Image: 599]
Photos released by the San Diego Sheriff's Department show James Lee Dimaggio, 40, left, Ethan Anderson, 8, and Hannah Anderson, 16.

Authorities believe that James Lee DiMaggio, 40, may be en route to Canada or Texas since the body of his neighbor, Christina Anderson, 44, was found in a burned-down home and her children missing.

No one has seen 16-year-old Hannah Anderson or her 8-year-old brother, Ethan, since their mother’s body was discovered and DiMaggio disappeared over the weekend.

The remains of a child were also found in what was left of the home, but the child's identity and cause of death have not been determined, said Lt. Glenn Giannantonio of the San Diego County Sheriff's Department's homicide detail.

It is believed that DiMaggio has one or both of Anderson's children with him in his blue Nissan Versa, California license plate 6WCU986, Giannantonio said.

Giannantonio said investigators are chasing numerous tips but "realistically we don't know where they're going."

On Monday, authorities issued an Amber Alert -- first for San Diego County, then statewide.

Outside of the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department Tuesday, the children’s father addressed DiMaggio.

"Jim," Brett Anderson said: "I can't fathom what you were thinking. ... Let my daughter go, you've taken everything else.”

Although Anderson only mentioned his daughter, investigators from the Sheriff's Department say it is possible that DiMaggio also has Ethan.

Anderson urged Hannah to run away if she gets a chance.

Giannantonio said the medical examiner was attempting to determine if the unidentified body found in the burned-down home was one of the Andersons' children, possibly Ethan. The children thought of DiMaggio as "Uncle Jim," he said.

The Andersons were only known to have two children, he said.

DiMaggio is the owner of the home in Boulevard and had a "close platonic relationship" with Christina Anderson, authorities said.

A neighbor, Tom Calgaro, said that DiMaggio was "soft-spoken, very polite, easy-going. We used to chat over the fence."

He noted that DiMaggio was particularly friendly with Hannah, taking her to Hollywood to celebrate her 16th birthday.
(08-07-2013, 02:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: DiMaggio was particularly friendly with Hannah, taking her to Hollywood to celebrate her 16th birthday.[/i]

yeah....that doesn't raise any red flags. 78
Seems pretty clear he only has the 16 y/o. I don't know why it's taking LE so long to establish that.

I hope he's caught soon and she's found alive.
Commando Cunt Queen
Some family friend this guy turns out to be, very scarey! Hope the Police find her alive. Wonder if she knows about the fire and her mother being dead Here's a snip of what a friend said about hiim.

From AP 7th August 2013.

"Marissa Chavez said Wednesday that she witnessed 40-year-old James Lee DiMaggio tell the teen that he didn't want the girls to think he was weird, but that if the 16-year-old were his age he'd want to date her.

Chavez says Hannah Anderson was unnerved by the comment, which came a couple of months ago when DiMaggio was driving the girls home from a gymnastics meet."
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Amber Alerts expanded to additional states

It does look like Dimaggio had his sights set on Hannah.

He was reportedly a long-time close friend of the family before he allegedly killed the kids' mom (and likely 8 year old Ethan - still not confirmed) before taking off with 16 year old Hannah.

The longer they're on the run, the less likely Hannah is to be safely recovered, IMO.

Hopefully, all of the amber alerts are prompting solid tips.

An Amber Alert was issued statewide in California early Tuesday and was activated in Washington and Oregon Wednesday after a "reasonable sighting" was reported in Lakeview, Oregon.

The suspect is believed to be traveling to Canada and could drive through Washington and Oregon.

On Wednesday, Amber Alert signs went up on highways all over Washington.

Creepy bastard. I heard that he has known those kids since they were born, he watched Hannah grow up.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I heard on the news this morning that Hannah was creeped out because the guy told her he had a crush on her. That should have been it right there. No more contact period.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-08-2013, 10:00 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I heard on the news this morning that Hannah was creeped out because the guy told her he had a crush on her. That should have been it right there. No more contact period.

It sounds like DiMaggio was getting more bold when it came to confessing his feelings to Hannah.

I'm wondering if Hannah told her mom about it and the mom tried to cut off contact, leading to the murders and abduction. There's no way the mom (or dad) could have known how far their good friend DiMaggio would go.

News is reporting that Christina Anderson (mom) and a body of a child, suspected to be Ethan Anderson, along with the body of a dog, were all found in the burning home of DiMaggio. He was a neighbor of the family.

The victims:
[Image: boulevard1_1375803136450_696023_ver1.0_320_240.jpg]

The father (pic below), Brett Anderson, has made public statements pleading for DiMaggio to return Hannah and imploring Hannah to make a run for it if she gets a chance.
[Image: Brett_Anderson_1375838041062_696422_ver1.0_320_240.jpg]

I hope DiMaggio doesn't kill Hannah and himself before police locate them.
I hope DiMaggio doesn't kill Hannah and himself before police locate them.
[/quote]

Feeling the same way. Since there has been no sightings of them kinda feel this will be the case. Hope not!
Taken from Facebook CCN Coos Community News waiting to hear more thought I'd pass this along. I hope it is them in this Nissan Versa.

Coos Community News
2 hours ago near Coos Bay, OR
THIS IS AN UNCONFIRMED REPORT ON HANNAH ANDERSON: "Hannah may have been spotted in Redmond Oregon. At 10:50 A.M. my daughter was travelling the Hwy 97 bypass where there was a roadblock and a new blue Nissan Versa was pulled over. The man had his hands on his head and the girl was out of the car. There was Sheriff, State Police, and air support involved. This is about 2 & 12 miles from my home. I am doing my best to get more info and have called it in to the hotline"

We will investigate further.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(08-08-2013, 06:36 PM)NightOwl Wrote: The man had his hands on his head and the girl was out of the car.

Let's hope!
(08-08-2013, 11:45 AM)sharit Wrote: Feeling the same way. Since there has been no sightings of them kinda feel this will be the case. Hope not!

Sounds like DiMaggio may have taken Hannah to a remote wilderness location.

What an 'effin nightmare for her.

And her father. Wife dead. Son dead (gotta be his corpse, LE just needs the DNA results to make it official). Daughter missing at the hands of a psycho killer perv who had the family fooled for years.

Update:
Concerns for the well-being of 16-year-old Hannah and 8-year-old Ethan Anderson grew Thursday after San Diego County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Jan Caldwell told CNN that kidnap-murder suspect James Lee DiMaggio may be armed with improvised explosives or rigged his car with them.

“[We’re] working on the theory that he abandoned the car, we think there is a possibility that the car might be rigged,” Caldwell said. “So we want to put out there for civilian safety, for officer safety, if you see the car do not approach it but call law enforcement.”

An Amber Alert for the children that began in California has spread to Oregon, Washington and Nevada after their mother’s body was recovered from the suspect’s burned home.

Authorities also revealed that DiMaggio enjoyed being outside, stating there’s a possibility he could be “hunkered down” somewhere in a rural area.

“Anyone out there right now that is enjoying hiking or camping, please look for this car and these faces. And again to emphasize, please don’t take any action on your own, please call 911,” Caldwell added.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/08/07/...ted-oregon
Update from the LA times to-day. Idaho LE find suspects car it's a huge break in the case.

What a story!

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...3224.story
Henry David Thoreau
Hopefully she is acting cool to save her life, and is not part of this terribleness.

SAN DIEGO (AP) — A car belonging to the suspect in the disappearance of a teenage girl in California was found in Idaho after horseback riders reported seeing the man and girl hiking in the wilderness, authorities said on Friday.

San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore said the riders reported seeing the two in the Cascade area 70 miles northeast of Boise on Wednesday but didn't know they were being sought until seeing news reports.

The 16-year-old girl, Hannah Anderson, did not appear as if she was being held against her will, Gore said, without elaborating. Both people appeared to be healthy.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Possi...17101.html
(08-09-2013, 03:43 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Update from the LA times to-day. Idaho LE find suspects car it's a huge break in the case.

What a story!

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...3224.story

This is really encouraging.

Hopefully, their location is too remote for DiMaggio to pick up news and he's not aware that authorities are (hopefully) closing in on them; I'm afraid he'd pull a murder-suicide in that case.

A couple of years ago, Brittany Smith was abducted in Virginia by her mom's boyfriend (who'd been making moves on her); the boyfriend shot and killed the mother before taking off with Brittany.

Brittany was recovered a week later after a cashier at a store (near a campground) here in Northern California recognized the two from Nancy Grace and called police.

There was some innuendo in that one that Brittany was with the man willingly. Idiotic, IMO. It's never "willingly" when adults take minors from their families (not to mention murdering mom), whether they've got the kid scared shitless or convinced that it's all for love.

Anyway, really hoping that Hannah is safely recovered too.
Suspect Profile

HLN interviewed some of the suspect's friends.

Those who know Jim DiMaggio call him a "loner" and a "non-materialistic" man who is more interested in video games than anything else.

DiMaggio is also a tech savvy guy who had recently been laid off from his IT job.

As a result, a family friend says his finances were in bad shape and he was about to lose his home.

He may have also had feelings with the teenage girl he is accused of kidnapping.

Apparently, he was depressed. Boo hoo.

His last Facebook post was a quote by W.M. Lewis:
The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
I hope he gets bit on the nutsack by a western rattlesnake.

He has nothing to lose now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-07-2013, 03:03 PM)username Wrote: Seems pretty clear he only has the 16 y/o. I don't know why it's taking LE so long to establish that.

I hope he's caught soon and she's found alive.

I was wondering what was taking so long to identify Ethan too. This statement released tonight explains it. Sad.

"The second body is so badly burned that carrying out a DNA test is proving difficult, authorities said. The sheriff's office is treating Ethan as a missing person until they can identify the body."

The scenario underway now is a really precarious one for LE.

They're searching the Idaho wilderness and their investigation of DiMaggio's burned up house indicates that he's armed with explosives and that the fire and abduction were planned out well in advance. They warn that DiMaggio is capable of anything.

LE's really gotta be cautious in how they attempt to apprehend him and rescue Hannah.

I think the asshole wanted to get her somewhere way off the radar or underground and live out his fantasy of having her all to himself.

Tonight, Hannah's dad confirmed that DiMaggio was such a close a friend that he was considered family and that the family was unaware of any inappropriate affection DiMaggio had for his daughter; DiMaggio had been friends with Hannah's parents since before she was born.

the latest:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/09/justice/ca...index.html
Spotted in my neck of the woods yesterday (oops, edit: didnt see the previous post in this thread)

http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/James-Le...15111.html
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.