Poll: What's your opinion of Sinister?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Love her, wanna drink her bathwater!
11.11%
2 11.11%
She's okay.
11.11%
2 11.11%
Meh. Who cares?
33.33%
6 33.33%
I find her annoying but easily forgettable.
11.11%
2 11.11%
I have a low opinion of her.
33.33%
6 33.33%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You want to know why I dislike Sinister?
Besides the obvious reasons being that she's a poseur and wannabe thug with the disposition and sense of humor of an elderly alligator, she happily betrayed a friend here at Mock by sharing personal details she had learned during their real life meeting that was used against this friend here at Mock without a defending word from her. In fact she frequently applauded and laughed at how clever the asshole was that used this info and didn't give a shit when the abused person quit posting here but was infuriated when the asshole got banned.

I dislike her because she's got a sense of entitlement that I've already discussed (gifts from an entire forum without a word of thanks, among other things) and a ridiculous case of swaggering machismo that includes underhanded threats of violence.

I dislike her because of the way she fawns over some of the men in here, such as that young, cute guy that would NEVER have gotten in here due to his poor language skills but was immediately transferred when he posted his photo.

And if anyone is wondering why I'm posting this, Ramsey's on a crusade in several threads with shit like this:

[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:It really seems to me that Lumpy has a serious dislike of Sin. Hmmmm, wonder what that is all about??? ...

Thanks for sharing?

When did this place become a drama forum instead of a mock forum? Just asking....
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:When did this place become a drama forum instead of a mock forum? Just asking....
It's fascinating to me the way your mind "works"...thatyou would choose this thread to ask that question when you just came from a thread that was all about YOUR drama.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:When did this place become a drama forum instead of a mock forum? Just asking....
It's fascinating to me the way your mind "works"...thatyou would choose this thread to ask that question when you just came from a thread that was all about YOUR drama.
I did not start that thread.
Where is the "The bag lady is a miserable, self-loathing attention whore" option?
Sinister Wrote:Where is the "The bag lady is a miserable, self-loathing attention whore" option?
You want I should start a thread? Oh never mind. That would ass kissing. ::rollseyes::
I bet if Bullet was an MD, she could "perform brain surgery"... if he were a mechanic, she coul "rebuild a trannie"... if he were a farmer, by golly could she make the best butter.

Sinister has no identity. She's an ass leech to a murderous biker.

Poser extraordinaire!
[user=85]Momster[/user] wrote:
Quote:I bet if Bullet was an MD, she could "perform brain surgery"... if he were a mechanic, she coul "rebuild a trannie"... if he were a farmer, by golly could she make the best butter.

Sinister has no identity. She's an ass leech to a murderous biker.

Poser extraordinaire!

That was slamtacular...holy shit.

How fucked up would it be if it turned out that ~ Ramsey was just a sock / nicswitch of Sinisters?

Borndragon ~ Aprilfools......
[Image: borndragon.gif]
"Slamtacular." Great word. ::thumbs::
86 112
Momster Wrote:I bet if Bullet was an MD, she could "perform brain surgery"...
Bullet is the MD but I perform the brain surgery? What....did I get his education through osmosis or telepathy? You say some really stupid shit but I think this one may hold the #1 stupidity position.

I was with you up to the words "I think" then it sounded like all bullshit.
Momster Wrote:She's an ass leech to a murderous biker.
You must have been one of the 12 people too stupid to get out of jury duty. Bullet has no charges on him - murder or otherwise. Pop too many pills this morning? Dipping into the booze a bit early? Or did your domineering husband come up with this load of shit?
I'm entitled, again, where are my damn gifts?
I might even say, 'thank you'
Sinister Wrote:
You must have been one of the 12 people too stupid to get out of jury duty. Bullet has no charges on him - murder or otherwise. Pop too many pills this morning? Dipping into the booze a bit early? Or did your domineering husband come up with this load of shit?
He has "no charges" on him?, so what the fuck is locked up for?,his own protection?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:He has "no charges" on him?, so what the fuck is locked up for?,his own protection?
His conviction has been reversed due to lawyer fuck ups and ineffective defense. You have obviously never been part of the American injustice system. I don't have the patience to explain the whole thing to you, but if you really want to know - doubtful at best - look HERE. Take particular note of step #72.
Sinister Wrote:
Where the fuck did you get all of that bullshit? If you want to attempt to mock someone using "real life" you might want to know at least a smidge ABOUT their real life.

And, just for clarification, if you shoot someone DEAD, you're a murderer... however if you fuck someone who rides a pussy ass honda, it DOES NOT make you a biker. ::dunno::

Momster Wrote:And, just for clarification, if you shoot someone DEAD, you're a murderer... however if you fuck someone who rides a pussy ass honda, it DOES NOT make you a biker. ::dunno::
::lmao::That is fucking GOLD!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Momster Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Where the fuck did you get all of that bullshit? If you want to attempt to mock someone using "real life" you might want to know at least a smidge ABOUT their real life.

And, just for clarification, if you shoot someone DEAD, you're a murderer... however if you fuck someone who rides a pussy ass honda, it DOES NOT make you a biker. ::dunno::
That is fucking brilliant.
Momster Wrote:And, just for clarification, if you shoot someone DEAD, you're a murderer... however if you fuck someone who rides a pussy ass honda, it DOES NOT make you a biker. ::dunno::
Yeah, Sinister and Bullet taking the rice burner for a spin is about as intimidating as an old man with a weed whacker. But be careful what you say, Bullet will be here in 10 to 20 to take us all on.
You people are SO rude!
86 112