Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
DON'T EAT THE BEEF!

This is so gross. A Northern California company is recalling more than 8.7 million pounds of beef products because it processed diseased and unhealthy animals without a full federal inspection. They are recalling a years worth of beef, the diseased beef began being sold in January 2013. Given it's been on the market for a year I feel pretty safe in saying that a lot of the beef has been consumed. Yuk!

There have been no reports of illnesses. An FSIS spokesman said because some of the products could still be frozen and in storage, a Class I recall was issued because the meat product could cause serious, adverse health consequences.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This is a list of the products that were recalled. Thank God it's been over a year since I last ate beef omasum.

•"Beef Carcasses” (wholesale and custom sales only)
•2 per box "Beef (Market) Heads" (retail only)
•4-gallons per box "Beef Blood" (wholesale only)
•20-lb. boxes of “Beef Oxtail”
•30-lb. boxes of “Beef Cheeks”
•30-lb. boxes of " Beef Lips"
•30-lb. boxes of "Beef Omasum"
•30-lb. boxes of "Beef Tripas"
•30-lb. boxes of "Mountain Oysters"
•30-lb. boxes of "Sweet Breads”
•30- and 60-lb. boxes of “Beef Liver”
•30- and 60-lb. boxes of “Beef Tripe”
•30- and 60-lb. boxes of “Beef Tongue”
•30- and 60-lb. boxes of "Veal Cuts"
•40-lb. boxes of "Veal Bones"
•50-lb. boxes of “Beef Feet”
•50-lb. boxes of “Beef Hearts”
•60-lb. boxes of "Veal Trim"

Lips & cheeks! Oh man. Some people will eat anything!
I bet all that crap was heading to the Slim Jim factory.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sounds like Slim Jim ingredients to me

My boss likes Slim Jims, I'm telling her there are cow lips & cheeks in 'em. *barf*
I like Slim Jims too, but don't eat them because I know what's in it and it's nothing good. It's weird how you can take all that nasty disgusting meat and turn it into a tasty little snack. If you were to boil up all that crap at home the smell would make the dog puke.
Do you eat hotdogs outside or at home ever?

Hotdogs are a hodgepodge of scrotums, eyelids and cow arse, pig arse and sheep arse.

Hotdogs contain “animal connective tissue” the ligaments, the nerve bundles the sinews.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Fucking hell.
STFU CN. You ruin everything.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I eat a couple hotdogs a year, usually on the 4th of July. Burnt. Nom Nom Nom
Hot dogs have to be top notch all beef no by products. I threw away packages this year because they were the shitty kind.
I can tell when someone was born in North Carolina---they eat and LOVE LOVE LOVE Livermush!!!!!
Beef cheeks are awesome... Of course, they are one of the most used muscles being that cows chew so fucking much, they're tough as hell. But when they're slow cooked for a long time, they're bloody tasty!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Oooohhh God.
All the rest of that shit you can keep though.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(02-11-2014, 09:06 PM)Maggot Wrote: Hot dogs have to be top notch all beef no by products. I threw away packages this year because they were the shitty kind.

That's the sad thing, any part of a cow can classed as “beef”.

“Top quality cow anus!...I mean beef! Top quality beef!”
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-13-2014, 12:08 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: That's the sad thing, any part of a cow can classed as “beef”.

Not if they are Kosher . . . like Hebrew National's dogs.

Me? I love Nathan's and EVERY dirty water hot dog vendor in NYC.

However . . . it seems beef jerky is now suspect for containing ingredients other that beef:

Utah company recalls 90,000 pounds of beef jerky

STORY

Damned veggies!
I'm tellin ya..........stay away from that jerky stuff for a bit..........
(02-13-2014, 12:26 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(02-13-2014, 12:08 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: That's the sad thing, any part of a cow can classed as “beef”.

Not if they are Kosher . . . like Hebrew National's dogs.

Me? I love Nathan's and EVERY dirty water hot dog vendor in NYC.

However . . . it seems beef jerky is now suspect for containing ingredients other that beef:

Utah company recalls 90,000 pounds of beef jerky

STORY

Damned veggies!

I love Nathan's too. Sometimes they are really really salty though.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies