Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the longest you have gone without sex?
And I mean sex with a partner. Not BOB or Shower Head sex.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
500 dollars says I have the record. Give me 2 minutes while I count the actual days and do the math.
What time is it ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:What time is it ?
If you are going to answer in minutes.......:;beat::
Heh. Good point.

It was10 June, 2006, about 2230 hours the last time I got laid. Do the fucking math yourself, as it depresses me. ::bang::
Sinister Wrote:
Heh. Good point.

It was10 June, 2006, about 2230 hours the last time I got laid. Do the fucking math yourself, as it depresses me. ::bang::
I hear that. Before BF came along it was 2 years!!!!! I did have action with the married BF a few times, but we never went all the way. I am usually very selective about getting involved with someone. BF is my first real FWB.
ramseycat Wrote:BF is my first real FWB.
Stop it !...Call him your lover or.. or... SOMETHING ELSE !...No more BF or FWB or any of that shit !! :Diablo:
Probably about 6 months.

I had a relationship end very badly, it involved violence and some people being sent to jail.

After that I made a conscious effort to go celibate (including wanking) I was so disillusioned and pissed off.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
3 Years, 17 days... some odd hours and minutes. I didn't count that fine. I'm VERY picky. Though I have Sin beat for the moment, it isn't by much lol.
Duchess Wrote:
Stop it !...Call him your lover or.. or... SOMETHING ELSE !...No more BF or FWB or any of that shit !! :Diablo:
I am not calling him my lover. That just sound stupid. He is my Friend with Benefits. Like it or not.
Ramsey, have you been watching too much of Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda? Your sig... just screams Captain Dylan Hunt.

6 months or so...........until I hooked up withapast fuck buddy. Then 6 more months until I hooked up with someone again. Gawd....that was ten years ago.

Fuck Buddies areawesome. No strings attached and blow your mind sex. Those days are longover and done.

ramseycat Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
He is my Friend with Benefits.
That's much better...Stop with the BF bullshit...Better yet, call him, "my bitch". ::gigg::
ramseycat Wrote:He is my Friend with Benefits.
I want one. *sigh* 21 ::bang::

[scroll=left]::tip::[/scroll]

Was that a "streaking" smiley ?
Sinister Wrote:

::tip::
I want one too... but...
Detroit is too far away. Smiley_emoticons_razz
The two times that I gave birth and the doctor said nothing in the vagina for 8 weeks.
D Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

::tip::
I want one too... but...
Detroit is too far away. Smiley_emoticons_razz

*snork* ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

You're crushing Syber's hopes that she is your "forever and always", you heartless bastard!! ::finger::
Sinister Wrote:*snork* ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

You're crushing Syber's hopes that she is your "forever and always", you heartless bastard!! ::finger::
Me in a nutshell!

On another note... my friend "K" used to live in Monroe... now she is in Flint. And no, never had FWB there either. Damn!
D Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:*snork* ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

Me in a nutshell!

On another note... my friend "K" used to live in Monroe... now she is in Flint. And no, never had FWB there either. Damn!
As I told another pal tonight; everyone needs to have a friends with benefits relationship. It just makes somethings easier. 116