LONG & WET: IS THIS A TURN ON?
"Yeah, baby!" OR "Hell no!"

[Image: long-tongues-sexy-girls-pictures-15.jpg]

[Image: long-tongues-sexy-girls-pictures-1.jpg]

[Image: long-tongues-sexy-girls-pictures-5.jpg]

My tongue is probably less than half as long.
That's foul.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Hell no! I wouldn't feel differently if it were coming out of a man's mouth either. I'm skeeved.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Doesn't do anything for me...however, I wonder if it's different for the ladies? Seems to me that a Gene Simmons-esque tongue would set their minds working.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(10-25-2014, 03:56 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Doesn't do anything for me...however, I wonder if it's different for the ladies? Seems to me that a Gene Simmons-esque tongue would set their minds working.

I love to kiss, a lot; so much tongue would probably be a turn-off.

This is Annika Irmler, record holder for the world's longest female tongue.
[Image: Annika-Irmler.jpg]

This is Nick Stoeberl, a record holder for world's longest male tongue.
[Image: Nick-Stoeberl-main.jpg]

She has one super thick and long licker. It's kinda freaky. His isn't as freaky to me, but I wouldn't wanna kiss him unless I loved him -- just thinking about it makes my tight little throat hurt.
(10-25-2014, 08:03 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: This is Annika Irmler, record holder for the world's longest female tongue.

She has one super thick and long licker. It's kinda freaky. His isn't as freaky to me, but I wouldn't wanna kiss him unless I loved him -- just thinking about it makes my tight little throat hurt.

She and her parents must be so proud!!

FFS, it's like having the world's longest nose...who wants to hold that record?

[Image: Funny+Nose3.jpg]

Damn freaks of nature. No, it's not a turn on--even when it's a dude. It's an abnormality like any other physical abnormality. Fucked up genes as far as I'm concerned.

HotD...your tight.little.throat? <-------Doesn't give head.

Reminds me of the time my mom told me she gags when anything touches the back of her throat (we were talking about dental care at the time). Geez, mom, TMI!!!
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-25-2014, 08:58 PM)username Wrote: HotD...your tight.little.throat? <-------Doesn't give head.

Ah, contraire. Good muscle control, is all.

It's natural for the muscles controlling any orifice to tighten when the orifice is filled up.

Well, except in the case of people who have their orifices stuffed day and night, night and day, for long periods of time. Then, they lose natural tightening/contouring control and get all loose and sloppy, I've heard. Is that true, French Fry?

P.s. that poor man's nose looks like a runway on his face.
I have a freakishly long tongue too, similar to the third girl in your first set of pictures. I can fold the end of my tongue on top of the front of it, it's awesome. It's not thick, but it's long and I can fold that sucker in half. My son can do it too. The only other place I've seen it done is Ripley's believe it or not. Apparently only so many people can do it because they're missing some sort of tissue connection or some shit like that.

I'll take pictures tomorrow when my husband goes bowling and isn't around to ask what kind of crazy shit I'm up to now.
(10-25-2014, 08:58 PM)username Wrote: who wants to hold that record?

[Image: Funny+Nose3.jpg]

[Image: The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-psd74890.png]
(10-25-2014, 09:14 PM)sally Wrote: I'll take pictures tomorrow when my husband goes bowling and isn't around to ask what kind of crazy shit I'm up to now.

hah I get a little of that too. I think the last time was when I was taking a picture of the contents of my fridge after you asked everyone what they had in theirs or something to that affect. He recently said "I'm not even going to ask" but I can't recall what that was about, I'm sure it was something regarding Mock though.
I wonder if this would make good bait.

Probably have to cut it into little pieces. After a person dies their tongue still twitches.

A flat worm can be taught to find its way through a maze for food. If you blend it up and feed it to other flatworms They will also know their way through the maze.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I think her tongue is so revolting. Ugh. It's creepy!
That tongue is revolting. Mine is normal looking, just long.

How does she fit it in her mouth? That is so crazy wild.
Is it a turn on? Oh hell no. Would I let her give me head? Damn straight I would. I would want to see how talented she is with that tongue. For scientific reasons of coarse. Hahahaha
(10-26-2014, 11:50 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: Is it a turn on? Oh hell no. Would I let her give me head? Damn straight I would. I would want to see how talented she is with that tongue. For scientific reasons of coarse. Hahahaha

There is no growth without experimentation and research. Props for being willing to serve as a scientific guinea pig, F.U. You're a giver.

However, none of the tongues displayed thus far in the thread are coarse -- no friction to be had.

I haven't seen sally's long licker yet, though. It might be rough and bump-ridden. But, I have a feeling sally's tongue is all smooth.

So, got this one lined up for you -- the coarseness will cost you a bit, but it's for the greater good after all. Awink

[Image: mette02.jpeg]

She's ready when you are.

I'm getting a bad vibe from that. It's different from the other pix.

Tin+foil+hat+smiley
It's the only coarse tongue I could find. (It's not real; it's customizable long tongue, for pay.)

I'm kinda buzzed and messing with F.U. He doesn't pop in enough and I've got nothing better to do -- which is pretty great.

Maybe he'll get a better vibe than you from it? You never know. It doesn't skeeve me but doesn't excite me either -- the only tongues that I let lick me are ones attached to faces that I already know and like or love though.
My husband didn't go bowling today because they had some kind of breast awareness thing going on over there and no lanes were available. I'm going to take a picture as soon as he gets out of my hair and I can steal my daughters phone.
Tell the ball and chain that you're outta beer and he needs to go fetch you some or something, sally. I wanna see your tongue pic.

I can't even roll my measly little tongue. (Can't wiggle my ears either.)

I can flip someone off with my middle toe now, though. But, I've been practicing that for months and months.