Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Things you ddidn't need to know...
Orthodox Jewish Rabbi circumcises baby boy, then leans down and sucks the blood from the wound as prayers progress...

Ewwww, yuk! I gather the practice isn't a popular as it once was but...

Smiley_emoticons_kotz
Commando Cunt Queen

Holy fuckity fuck. That is so revolting. The back of my throat is tightening. It makes me want to spit.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's just wrong.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I didn't need to know that otters rape baby seals to death sometimes either.

Re: the rabbi, the story was about the practice and the spread of herpes. No fucking way would I allow a man's mouth on my newborn son's penis. Religion or no, that's just disgusting.

My son can do what he wants with his penis when he's 18 and moves out.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-22-2015, 01:33 PM)username Wrote: Orthodox Jewish Rabbi circumcises baby boy, then leans down and sucks the blood from the wound as prayers progress...

Ewwww, yuk! I gather the practice isn't a popular as it once was but...

Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Vampire Rabbi Pervert, coming Thursdays this Fall to FOX.
bwahahaha Clang is back! I thought he was on the sex offender registry or locked up or something over there in the US.
(02-22-2015, 04:25 PM)username Wrote: Re: the rabbi, the story was about the practice and the spread of herpes. No fucking way would I allow a man's mouth on my newborn son's penis. Religion or no, that's just disgusting.

That can only mean one thing -- you are a stuttering homophobic!!!!!!!!

Ah well. The seals still dig you and appreciate that you're otterly opposed to their exploitation...

[Image: 7de.jpg]

Smiley_emoticons_wink
So it just so happens on the second floor of a building, this Jewish Rabbi circumcises baby boy, and throws the tip outside the window.

It also just so happens a guy on his first date with a beautiful babe is on the sidewalk walking past the building with her. And as fate would have it the "tip" lands on his shoulder, and his date sees it and asks "what's that"?

He quickly says, taste it, if you like it later on tonight I'll give you a whole one! Smiley_emoticons_stumm Smiley_emoticons_biggrin hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(02-22-2015, 05:23 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: bwahahaha Clang is back! I thought he was on the sex offender registry

I'm on the Offends the Female Sex registry. Required by law to notify females when moving outside the Friend Zone.
I ddidn't really need to know this...

[Image: n-DAYTONA-large570.jpg]
Joey Logano ^, the driver who seemed washed up at 22 years old, has won his first career Daytona 500.

But..........I have been kinda missing Big Sal over the last couple of days and this might explain her absence.

She was probably stumbling around at the race, one hand lovingly cupped in her daughter's, the other desperately trying to keep the bottom from falling out of her 12-pack of Burgermeister.
(02-22-2015, 04:40 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Vampire Rabbi Pervert, coming Thursdays this Fall to FOX.

Entering the priesthood is looking better and better...

Clearly, there's worse.
Commando Cunt Queen
I didn't need to know what Dono is capable of wearing a wetsuit.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-22-2015, 07:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-22-2015, 05:23 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: bwahahaha Clang is back! I thought he was on the sex offender registry

I'm on the Offends the Female Sex registry. Required by law to notify females when moving outside the Friend Zone.

oh honey, it's written all over you. hah
They use the foreskin for eyelids that are damaged but the patients are a little cockeyed afterwards.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

*snicker*
(02-23-2015, 07:58 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-22-2015, 07:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

oh honey, it's written all over you. hah

In permanent marker....ever since the night I was roofied by a gang of marker huffing whores.
I have a hole in my underwear and my dick finds that hole no matter how I shift them and dangles there. It bugs me.
(02-23-2015, 01:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have a hole in my underwear and my dick finds that hole

Isn't that its purpose? Sarcastic
The head keeps rubbing up against my pants and I'm not sure if it feels good or I might get friction burn. It's a quagmire of emotion and guilt. Maybe I should just spin them around.