Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
INTOLERANT BASTARDS NEED LOVE TOO
Intolerance is tolerated here at Mock.

Sometimes it's even kinda encouraged and celebrated. Sometimes it offends and riles up people.

Jimbone's intolerant of transgender people -- he doesn't believe they exist and would like them kicked out of the LGBT club. He is also intolerant of heavy-set, filthy-rich, loud-mouthed, powerful black women who don't donate to white charities and who accuse white shop owners of discrimination. He wants to kill one; that's what he posted.

But, I'm not sure he's the most intolerant Mocker. What about Donovan? He's so intolerant of free-thinking women and children that he's convinced himself he can alter them to meet his tolerance level, using behavior modification tools and jedi mind tricks. He's also intolerant of prison officials and citizens who don't support transferring biologically male murderers to female prisons and paying for their sex change operations when they claim to feel like women trapped in men's bodies.

And how about Blueberry? That feisty broad would like the Bible thumpers to just shut their damned anti-gay mouths and go to hell already! No apologies about it.

I think user's probably lactose-intolerant, but I can't swear to that one.

Then there's Maggot and FAHQTOO. They find the policies and demeanor of President Obama intolerable and aren't hesitant to embrace the first amendment and speak freely about it.

Let's not forget our friend aussie and her intolerance of immigrant Muslim male security guards; she wants them booted outta the health care workplace so (hopefully young and attractive male) Australians can hold those jobs.

So, are you an intolerant bastard? What do you find intolerable? Would you like to recognize another Mocker's intolerance? Here's your thread...
Boy, that behavior modification thing really gets at your nerve center doesn't it? I suspect it's the idea that you, like anybody else on the plant, are capable of being easily manipulated into behaving, acting, or thinking a certain way.

I got news for you, free-throw ingredients woman. You already are manipulated emotionally and intellectually. Every single day. By commercials, by media, by people around you...you are the active victim of a thousand cons on every single waking moment of your time. All I did was admit I was raised among conman and thieves, and then took a career that formalized and furthered my training in those areas so I became quite good at what I do. That you react so strongly is no surprise to me. Most smart people do the same thing.
In fact, I'll tell you a secret. People who do what I do, good or bad, LOVE a person who thinks they're too smart to be redirected or conned. They're the easiest of all because their own suspicions and paranoia do half the work. Smart people are always trying to calculate the odds, get an angle, figure out someone's game. So their minds are already preoccupied and busy, and therefore easily susceptible to bait and switch style games.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Wow, did I say I want to kill someone? What the hell kind of holy rant must I have been on?
Yeah, you wanted to burp Oprah to death Jimbone.

(08-09-2013, 12:46 PM)Jimbone Wrote: SHE IS A FUCKING MORON.

I'm surprised she's not a goddamned Scientologist.

I want her to die in a fire so bad I'm burping gasoline.

That was shortly after you'd insisted that the intolerable media and race-baiters (like Oprah) had made it impossible for jurors in the Zimmerman murder trial to render what you considered the right verdict, "not guilty".

You were wrong.
Like for so many, Oprah brings at the best in me I guess.

Although wanting her to die in a fire is a little different than actually wanting to kill her, burping gasoline aside. Smiley_emoticons_wink
I just wish Barry would embrace ANY part of the constitution. But that's like wishing Santa was still alive and well. hah

HOTD is intolerant to anyone that has an issue with Gays or transgenders but that's what makes her what she is. Minority's changing majorities one pinky at a time. Blowing-kisses
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-06-2015, 11:32 AM)Donovan Wrote: People who do what I do, good or bad, LOVE a person who thinks they're too smart to be redirected or conned. They're the easiest of all because their own suspicions and paranoia do half the work. Smart people are always trying to calculate the odds, get an angle, figure out someone's game. So their minds are already preoccupied and busy, and therefore easily susceptible to bait and switch style games.

I have enough smarts to know enough not to argue with you or Hot D. That makes me smartest of all. 33
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thank you Dr. M.

But, I'm not intolerant in regards to people who have issues with gays or transgenders. If I was, I'd never see 34 of my family! I just don't have any issues with people for being gay or transgender and think they deserve equal rights. Some gay and transgender people rub me the wrong way, just like some heterosexual and non-trans people do.

Gay or straight, male or female, I'm rubbed the wrong way by adult whiners and adults who try to blame everyone else for their problems; the consummate victims. Sometimes I think I'm not compassionate enough when in their presence because it's difficult for me to accept or allow people with those tendencies to just do what they gotta do without mocking them for it.

I'm an intolerant bitch sometimes -- I'm not in the closet or in-denial about that obvious fact.

I'm intolerant of grown women wearing anything Hello Kitty and/or too big t-shirts with cartoon characters on them.
(04-06-2015, 01:29 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm intolerant of grown women wearing anything Hello Kitty and/or too big t-shirts with cartoon characters on them.

And Burkas! 16

I'm just kidding. Just because something makes someone uncomfortable or they don't approve of it doesn't make them intolerant.

Sometimes I think people forget what "tolerance" means. Accepting and allowing people and behaviors that conflict with our own ideals to peacefully coexist is tolerance. Tolerance doesn't mean we have to like or embrace those people or behaviors and can't voice our honest opinions about them (respecting that those who disagree have a right to dish it right back).

I know that's not news to you or most people here Duchess -- I just read and hear a lot of comments in regards to social issues and find that people equate tolerance with like/love quite frequently. I think those people expect too much and are often the least tolerant of opposing opinions.
I may well be lactose intolerant but it hasn't stopped me from eating cheese so I'm battling my intolerance.

I'm feeling slightly intolerant today of arrogant men who think they're much more smart and clever than they actually are...Donovan. Smiley_emoticons_fies
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-06-2015, 01:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm intolerant of grown women wearing anything Hello Kitty and/or too big t-shirts with cartoon characters on them.

And leggings without the appropriate top. I don't want to see your lumpy ass or camel toe.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-06-2015, 03:27 PM)ramseycat Wrote: And leggings without the appropriate top. I don't want to see your lumpy ass or camel toe.

Amen, sista! You know what else, those freakin' talon nails. Long & pointy as they can be. How can they not have a clue about how godawful they look.

In all seriousness, I really can't think of anything I'm intolerant of.
I'm pretty sure you're intolerant of child molesters and animal abusers.
(04-06-2015, 05:31 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I'm pretty sure you're intolerant of child molesters and animal abusers.

Oh my God, yes! Absolutely! I guess I was thinking about gays and a fat ass in Hello Kitty.
(04-06-2015, 02:07 PM)username Wrote: I may well be lactose intolerant but it hasn't stopped me from eating cheese so I'm battling my intolerance.

I'm feeling slightly intolerant today of arrogant men who think they're much more smart and clever than they actually are...Donovan. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Good news, ice cream has always been my number one addiction, but always did a number on my stomach...Yes, lactose intolerant, and i could never remember to take a pill before I craved ice cream..Now they have product in milk department for people with intolerance to milk products. It's not bad, but so far, I have not seen lactose free ice cream. I eat cheese, too, and if I get stomach discomfort, so be it....
I didn't realize I was so transparent with my intolerance for the prez. Sarcastic
I refuse to bow to the whole stomach intolerance fad. Granted, I guess it's "real" for some people but I know a lady who says she's lactose/gluten intolerant AND she's a vegetarian...and she hasn't visited a Dr. in 10 years.

WTF do you eat under those circumstances? She makes everything she eats based on some scientific basis (that she's researched) and makes it from scratch.

Screw that. If cheese kills me, so be it. Granted, I'm not suffering pain every day so maybe I'm not really qualified to say...I was told to lay off lactose, I kind of/sort of did but I don't notice a difference much one way or another.

I dunno. I've always leaned towards "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". I'm all for kids getting exposed to dirt, germs, peanuts etc. when they're little. Build up those anti-bodies!!
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-06-2015, 08:38 PM)username Wrote: I refuse to bow to the whole stomach intolerance fad. Granted, I guess it's "real" for some people but I know a lady who says she's lactose/gluten intolerant AND she's a vegetarian...and she hasn't visited a Dr. in 10 years.

WTF do you eat under those circumstances? She makes everything she eats based on some scientific basis (that she's researched) and makes it from scratch.

Screw that. If cheese kills me, so be it. Granted, I'm not suffering pain every day so maybe I'm not really qualified to say...I was told to lay off lactose, I kind of/sort of did but I don't notice a difference much one way or another.

I dunno. I've always leaned towards "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". I'm all for kids getting exposed to dirt, germs, peanuts etc. when they're little. Build up those anti-bodies!!

Yeah, know what u mean. I have a neighbor that can't eat this or that. She doesn't specifically say she has allergies, just says she can't eat most foods. She won't eat gluten even tho she doesn't have celiac disease. When we went out for lunch, we all had to listen to what she couldn't eat, which bores the hell out of me. She is also into holistic medicine and doesn't believe in most medications. She finally quit going out to eat with us because she said there was nothing she could eat....huh??? We were all a bit relieved when she quit "dining" with us...but whenever we had a dinner at our homes and invited her, she ate most everything, but did a bit of fussing before doing so. She managed to be center of attention always because of "her no eating anything" diet. I just order what I feel like eating that day. Makes life so much easier.....and the peanut thing annoys the hell out of me. I hate pretzels and when they started giving those out instead of peanuts, I was irate....but now you get nothing so.....Hope you aren't vegan as they annoy me, too....they make such a big deal out of it. I eat less meat these days, but I still like fish, poultry,beef, pork, etc.....
I do have many stomach complaints and I have to watch what I eat. But here's the deal, I don't care what it will cost me, I have always got time for nachos.