Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mock match ups
I think HotD was right about Dono and Aussie. I can see him patiently listening to all of her work drama and I can see her falling for his jedi mind tricks.

HotD and Kid. Blow jobs and drug addicts. Enough said.

Clang and MS. They're both secretly gay and Clang has boobs.

This oughtta be good. 57
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sally and Cynical Ninja. Not that they'd be a good match but he's short enough she could rest her beer on his head.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Sally and Six.

Duchess and Cars.

JsMom and BG.

JimBone and Fahqtoo.

Ramsey and F.U.

Crash and Cannongal.

Those all seem like very natural, compatible unions.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
MWSpy, you forgot to mention LC and Cracker.
(05-28-2015, 05:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I'm just pissed I got matched up with the crossdresser again.
(05-28-2015, 05:20 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Ramsey and F.U.

That one I agree. He's wild and outgoing enough to balance out her dopey dull personality.
(05-28-2015, 05:50 PM)sally Wrote:

That one I agree. He's wild and outgoing enough to balance out her dopey dull personality.

I thought the same about Six and you.

I'll take FU.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Well, Kid appears to be a good cook, keeps a clean house, and he's a direct sorta guy.

I don't know though. I think we could be bad influences on each other.

[Image: 9.jpg?w=480&h=320&crop=1]

^ Me and Kid, celebrating our first anniversary.

The second week's celebration might be even less glamorous.

I'm afraid I'll be too much for Cars to handle.
(05-28-2015, 05:53 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

I guess you have a point. After I empty Six's bedpan and rub Bengay all over his hairy back we can listen to his old Steppenwolf album. That should liven me up some.
(05-28-2015, 06:27 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 05:53 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

I guess you have a point. After I empty Six's bedpan and rub Bengay all over his hairy back we can listen to his old Steppenwolf album. That should liven me up some.

you and Six on a Magic Carpet Ride.
(05-28-2015, 05:20 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Sally and Six.

Duchess and Cars.

JsMom and BG.

JimBone and Fahqtoo.

Ramsey and F.U.

Crash and Cannongal.

Those all seem like very natural, compatible unions.
I don't understand how me and JsMom are a "natural compatible union?" I don't think weve had more then a few passing comments with eachother.
(05-28-2015, 06:40 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I don't understand how me and JsMom are a "natural compatible union?" I don't think weve had more then a few passing comments with eachother.

I didn't understand mine either but he admitted to being pissed because Sally put him with Clang again. hah
That's probably why you stand a chance with Js. She doesn't know you yet Gunnar.
(05-28-2015, 06:44 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: That's probably why you stand a chance with Js. She doesn't know you yet Gunnar.
Then it wouldn't work for me. I like a woman I can have open discussion with. Debate. Raport. As well as sexy time. Sorry Js... We're broken up.
(05-28-2015, 06:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 06:40 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I don't understand how me and JsMom are a "natural compatible union?" I don't think weve had more then a few passing comments with eachother.

I didn't understand mine either but he admitted to being pissed because Sally put him with Clang again. hah
Yours is puzzling as well. I think he was just throwing names out randomly.