NO ORAL SEX

Would that be a dealbreaker for you?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Actually, not any more.

When I was younger, every encounter started with it.

Not so now, and I don't miss it.

I actually enjoy throwing a little lube on my gal's rack and sliding it in there.

VERY nice visual.
Shut. Up. MS.

I love giving and recieving so yes. It's a deal breaker.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-29-2015, 11:10 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Shut. Up. MS.

I love giving and recieving so yes. It's a deal breaker.

Who knew?
Would saying "fuck you" be considered oral sex? Drinking too much
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
There's an awful lot of stuff that feels really good, so no one thing I can't live without. But I am very fond of "dinner at the Y" so if somebody wouldn't allow me access I might regret it.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Please describe the deed to MS. he was asking for it.
Don't want to get too graphic, but lets just say my wife's new birth control kinda prohibits snacking on clam at the moment. There's times I wish I could, but it's no deal breaker that I can't. She's also planning on getting her jaws broken surgically, which would mean no oral for me either for like a year. We discussed it and I'm absolutely fine with it, the caveat being that it's in her best interest to get the surgery.

Which is to say, I can go for long periods of time without it, so I think it wouldn't be a dealbreaker, but the thought of never having either again is disheartening.
Why is she having her jaws broke? When I got braces years ago the orthodontist thought I might need my jaw broke, but luckily the braces ended up working without it.
I just came up with something.......TMPI !!!

I've had to save people because of that, save them from themselves. *nods*
(05-29-2015, 12:45 PM)Cutz Wrote: Don't want to get too graphic, but lets just say my wife's new birth control kinda prohibits snacking on clam at the moment. There's times I wish I could, but it's no deal breaker that I can't. She's also planning on getting her jaws broken surgically, which would mean no oral for me either for like a year. We discussed it and I'm absolutely fine with it,

I could donate my "hole" for a month or so but just the hole and nothing but the whole hole.
The receiving part isn't a thing for me at all.

The giving part I really enjoy and I'd miss. But, it wouldn't be a deal breaker if I fell in love with that rarest of rare men who for some reason didn't want or didn't like it.

While no oral sex wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, no sex at all definitely would be.
I could probably live without it. The receiving doesn't do a lot for me anyway. Sometimes I like giving, but if the guy was really against it, it wouldn't be any skin off my ass. Especially in the morning when my gag reflex is the worst. I'm thinking about a cup of coffee and he wants to stick his dick down my throat. I could totally do without that.
(05-29-2015, 01:57 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The receiving part isn't a thing for me at all.

This just breaks my heart..
Mine too. Somebody ain't doing it right.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(05-29-2015, 08:00 PM)crash Wrote:
(05-29-2015, 01:57 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The receiving part isn't a thing for me at all.

This just breaks my heart..

It's good to see you crash.

I think your heart will be mended instantly when you catch up on the Mock Match-Ups thread.

You've got a hot bitch in there fantasizing about your licking and sucking stamina.
(05-29-2015, 08:10 PM)Donovan Wrote: Mine too.

Get your story straight, Mr. Heartbroken.

You like me for my brain, nothing sexual. Remember?

Well, the brain IS the most sensual organ, IMO. And, if you wanna stimulate mine and get it all heated and hungry for more, you're gonna have to drastically up your game.

Is that how you like it Duchess? Awink
(05-29-2015, 08:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Is that how you like it Duchess? Awink

Loaded question!

Yes, that's how I like it. Just like that. Please don't stop.
Duchess likes it up the ass.