Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I KNOW A SHREW

It pains me (a little) to say that because it's someone I know very well and care about a great deal. I've always thought she could be a real bitch but I'm realizing lately that she left "bitch" in the dust and is now a full blown shrew. She doesn't have a violent temper but she takes being a snot to the extreme. Do you know anyone like that?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yea, I have a SIL like that. Problem is she is to stupid to be any good at it.
Oh, and she is a sweathog
(08-15-2015, 07:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you know anyone like that?

Aussiefriend.

But, she's not a shrew all the time. Sometimes she's self-taming and civilized.

It's not her fault anyway; she's bi-polar.
Oh fuck off!!! You're a fucking troll HoTD and I think you're a Trump plant to boot. I KNEW you secretly had the hots for him.
(08-15-2015, 09:48 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Oh fuck off!!! You're a fucking troll HoTD and I think you're a Trump plant to boot. I KNEW you secretly had the hots for him.

See, there's the proof!!! hah

I was just playing with you, aussie.

I don't really think you're a shrew or bi-polar. And, I'm not a Trumpster nor much of a troll.

I have to admit sometimes I think you're a pretty good troll though. You've had Jimbone on the "I am NOT a racist" defensive for weeks.
You're definitely full-on batshit though, aussie.
(08-16-2015, 12:20 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You're definitely full-on batshit though, aussie.

Now that I don't mind. hah Love ya HoTD

I've never understood the appeal of full on, nonstop bitching. When I'm unhappy I just get very quiet. I'm not loud when I'm pissed either, the madder I get the quieter I become until I'm damn near whispering.
What does she bitch about Duchess?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-16-2015, 08:09 AM)ramseycat Wrote: What does she bitch about Duchess?

The weather, food, people, family, grass, trees, bushes, satellite television, spices, Swiffer wet jet, GPS navigation system, *takes deep breath* shoes, bras, the buzzer on the dryer, the humidity, dead people, taxes, bird shit, snakes, flies, ants, milk, the chef, her housekeeper, time, the sunrise, etc. Tis endless.
(08-16-2015, 08:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:

The weather, food, people, family, grass, trees, bushes, satellite television, spices, Swiffer wet jet, GPS navigation system, *takes deep breath* shoes, bras, the buzzer on the dryer, the humidity, dead people, taxes, bird shit, snakes, flies, ants, milk, the chef, her housekeeper, time, the sunrise, etc. Tis endless.

What, nothing about The Donald? hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-16-2015, 08:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Sounds like my dad. He'll bitch about anything. Is this "lady" old?
(08-16-2015, 07:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I've never understood the appeal of full on, nonstop bitching. When I'm unhappy I just get very quiet. I'm not loud when I'm pissed either, the madder I get the quieter I become until I'm damn near whispering.

Or you come here and bitch about the bitching.

Hypocritical shrew.
Commando Cunt Queen

Hypocrite I'll own, shrew I won't.
In her defense Swiffers do suck. I have 2400 sq. ft. of tile, it would take me about 30 bucks worth of swiffers to get it clean when I could just use a freaking mop.

I mop my kitchen floor on my hands & knees and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's pristine. I'm a goddamn cleaning freak.
(08-16-2015, 05:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I mop my kitchen floor on my hands & knees and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's pristine. I'm a goddamn cleaning freak.
I do it that way too. But only because I'm lazy/too cheap to buy a mop.

I know most sane people use a mop but I think it just pushes the dirt around.
Here's a tip I learned from my cleaning lady. Use a Swiffer but instead of the shit cloths that come with it, wrap it in a terry cloth rag. Rinse and squeeze out occasionally, continue.

Jesus Duchess, get off your hands and knees....even the spics are smarter than that.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-16-2015, 05:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I know most sane people use a mop but I think it just pushes the dirt around.
nah, it doesn't push the dirt around but you do have to mop the same area several times before you reach the bottom layer of dirt. I think it would be cheaper to rent a bulldozer.