Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Duchess ...
The site and freaks change, but we stay the same ...
86 112
What are you, the Oracle today?

[Image: 2387_smooch_attack.gif] Bonjour, baby

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:The site and freaks change, but we stay the same ...

Yeah.

Just like a brother and sister in 69 position.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'm picturing that. ::bigg::
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:I'm picturing that.    ::bigg::

I had a feeling incest would turn you on.

Your brother tells me you have a sweet ass.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I was focused on the 69 position, totally disregarded the brother & sister part. :Blush:
Quote:I was focused on the 69 position

It is important to stay focused if you are in that position, the distance between honey pie and chocolate starfish is small indeed.
Are you wearing your Darth Vadar thingy right now ?...'Cuz I've been thinking about getting a tiara to wear whenever I'm posting in Mock.

That's a joke, assholes.
Quote:Are you wearing your Darth Vadar thingy right now ?...'Cuz I've been thinking about getting a tiara to wear whenever I'm posting in Mock.

That's a joke, assholes.

No, but I do have a tin of thinking putty on my PC unit.

When I squeeze it I imagine its Ants thorax.

Smiley_emoticons_razz
Your imagination is awfully busy between murderous thoughts of me and your shadow people telling you that you're as tall as the rest of the grownups on the planet.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:When I squeeze it I imagine its Ants breasts.

Smiley_emoticons_razz
Fucking pervert.
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:Your imagination is awfully busy between murderous thoughts of me and your shadow people telling you that you're as tall as the rest of the grownups on the planet.

Hey maybe what I posted could be construed as "real life threats" !?
Better get your "lawyer friend" Ironside on the case bitch.
Relax Tiny Tim.

Please, tell me why it's an impossiblity that I have a friend who's a lawyer in the UK?
Anything is possible in the realms of fantasy in which you exist twitchen kitchen, friend and lover (literally) of animals everywhere.
::lmao::I'm a kitchen now?

Oh look.... I love animals so much I have sex with them. This is me after I just gave a blow job to my horse in the woods. Yes, that is me and my horse. Note his dick is out. According to OP who's reputation as a nut job is at stake, has been proven right here and now I blow horses. ::rollseyes::

There ya go delusional nut case.... you've actually been vindicated with one of your insane fantasies about me.

Is that one of the deleted scenes from "Animal farm volume 16 - Mr Ed is in my bed"?
No dum-dum... Mr. Ed was a Palomino and I'd be over 80 years old if it were Mr. Ed.
Whatever.

I'm sure you'll both be very happy together.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Is that one of the deleted scenes from "Animal farm volume 16 - Mr Ed is in my bed"?
Check out the expert on beastiality films!!!! ::lmao:: ::LOL::::laugh::
Got a large collection of those, Poophole?